Saturday, August 18, 2018

Lil Bella Pumpkin Pie


Thank you all for visiting with me today!
I appreciate each and every one of you.
I always say I have friends all over the world.

Today after I do my grocery shopping,
my day will be spent re-arranging the
living room a bit to fit in my newest piece
of furniture. I have decided which piece will be sold.

Then I will be working on another item
which I drew out to come to life.

Last Sunday I finished up
Lil Bella 


Isn't she a sweet pumpkin pie.


Made from onasburg, fabric
and a bit of wool.


I made just three for the show.

The countdown begins.
Holly, Michigan
September 8th.
This is a great primitive show.
Hope to see you there.

Well of to the store.
Bob is waiting for his blueberry bagel. ;-)
Janice


12 comments:

  1. Hi Janice! She is absolutely adorable! Her pumpkin face just makes me smile. Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Janice

      Delete
  2. Lil Bella is cute; you are very creative! I love your real life cats up on your header too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always appreciate your sweet comments Sandra. Yes our sweet kitties are somewhat lazy. LOL Janice

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Jacky! Wait til you see what I have up my sleeve the next goodie post. Hope you arr having a great weekend! Janice

      Delete
  4. your pumpkin girl is very sweet you always seem busy
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very busy until the show is over. Working on a new goodie this weekend. Wait til you see her. Thanks for stopping by as usual Cathy and leaving a sweet comment. janice

      Delete
  5. So cute Janice. I love autumn dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danice! Autumn is one of my favs for making goodies! Janice

      Delete
  6. Love her sweet face
    I tried making rag dolls back in 80’s still have my first attempt which is sad compared to yours LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice, Your cats lounging about just made me laugh. What a cute pumpkin doll. I used to sew like crazy....now I am just crazy. LOL...actually I need a cataract surgery to sew well enough to thread needles. :( Blessings to you sweet lady, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.