Another week just flew by....
Just like the Summer did...
It will soon be back though!
Ok, today's facts...
1. Despite common belief, the United States does not have an official language.
2. It takes 43 muscles to frown.
(17 to smile)
3. Worldwide we consume 400 billion cups of coffee each year.
(make note...remind me to buy some coffee stock)
4. Japan's Okinawa Island has more than 450 people living all above the age of 100
and is known as the healthiest place on Earth.
(hmmm..make another note to possibly retire there)
5. Cheetahs are able to change direction in mid air.
(I have a hard time just changing direction)
Hope you enjoyed these facts this week.
Spring Blessings everyone