Friday, August 2, 2019

Summer At The Porch

The Back Porch that is.
At the beginning of Summer we 
decorated one of our front windows in
this Summer theme.


Tonight...I think...
we are going to change the window up again.
This time a mixture of primitive with industrial. 


Hope you enjoy the pics!












Then Bob did these oars for July 4th
over at the Urban Garage,
our new store.


Love what he did over there.


He recently made this outdoor ice bucket.
A diver friend of ours found this huge
ship sprocket in the river.
Bob added a galvanized bucket in the middle.
Great for those outdoor parties.
Fill it with ice and away you go.
There is a plug to drain the water too!



This is also Bob's newest light he made 
from two pulleys.
He is so creative!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
What will your plans be?
Mine will be working on both
Halloween and Christmas.

Summer At The Porch Blessings To All!
Janice


10 comments:

  1. You and Bob are so talented. You display everything beautifully and his creations are so cool.
    I am off to Las Vegas this evening to celebrate my son's 40th birthday. I may get to experience 110* temps for the first time. But it's a dry heat...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren. We love creating displays, though sometimes we argue..but we make up. LOL The other night after we finished our new display...Bob went to look at the cameras because one of our lights turned on by itself. Well I know you do not believe in spirits, but an orb went between Bob and I. The spirits don't bother me in the store. I am use to them there.Janice

      Delete
  2. Ohh, I like what you and Bob came up with for the store! I sure wish Florida was not so far away because I am always seeing something I would love to bring home!!

    Weekend plans for me includes pulling out all of my apple things because here in the South, well actually north of me in north Georgia, the early summer apples are ripe. That means, despite the long hot days we have, Fall is chugging forward towards us. My favorite early apple is called Ginger Gold. A local store here, Lucky's, has had them in stock by mid-August or so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Winnie. We already sold stuff which is a good thing. We actually have regulars who come in when they see the window changed. Apples...I remember you like the Ginger Gold. Don't see it up here. Hope you had a great weekend! Janice

      Delete
  3. Love the Oars ! Your pictures are filled with so many wonderful items. You must have quite a collection.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! Our 2 1/2 car garage is filled with inventory...and we are always buying. It a happy disease we have. LOL Janice

      Delete
  4. I am working on a halloween rug right now and enjoying the cooler nights that August brings to NH
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was working on Christmas for my bedroom tree this weekend. I decided to add another tree...and Bob is not happy. LOL Janice

      Delete
  5. Your porch sounds like a perfect place to chill! Hope you chill, not heat up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we love the name of our store! Its not hot in there either with the air. :-) Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.