Wednesday, August 28, 2019

More Redware Rugs


Happy Hump Day all!
Today I am only working a half day.
Afterwards am taking my grands
on our yearly trek for lunch on the island.
We have been doing this for over 10 years now.
Looking forward to it!


I managed to finish a few more redware
hooked pieces.
All I drew myself.
This one is a bunny.
Love bunnies!



Not sure if I showed the heart one before?


This tree is new....but needs to be steamed.


This one I recently did too.
Since these will be part 
of my 2019 Christmas decor,
 I had to do the word JOY


Previous one hooked.


Same as this one.
These last two are the actual colors.

All with be added to my Christmas tree
as ornaments.
I am doing a rather unusual
 color combination this time.
Stay tuned!

It won't be green and red that's for sure.

More Redware Blessings To All!
Janice

17 comments:

  1. Those are so nice. Looking forward to seeing them when you decorate for the holidays. Enjoy your grands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It will be an unconventional color for a Christmas tree and am excited to decorate it...not that I am trying to rush the seasons. LOL Janice

      Delete
  2. Your Redware hookings look great!! Looking forward to seeing you and Bob next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us too! Hopefully you can do dinner with us too! Janice

      Delete
  3. These red ware mug rugs are cute! What a great idea for a coaster, especially for a desk or table where you sit. I love all the patterns you created.

    The lunch date with your Grandchildren sounds like fun. A yearly tradition is what builds memories for life too. Hope the day is wonderful weather for an outing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had fun yesterday and the island breeze was just right inside the gazebo area where we ate outside. I am hoping that the hurricane takes a turn away from Florida my friend. Janice

      Delete
  4. Perfect color wools for your redware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren. The wool came from Winterberry Cabin. I have to order most of my wool from there as we do not have any wool shops near me...so wish I did. Janice

      Delete
  5. Sounds like it will be a fun day. And these look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanie. It was a fun day. I also had fun hooking these redware hooked mats. Janice

      Delete
  6. very sweet rugs. What a wonderful tradition with your loves.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy! Yep we have been going to island now for a long time now each year. Still fun! Janice

      Delete
  7. Thank you Sandra! I had fun both drawing them out and then hooking them! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janice,
    Such fun mats and they will look awesome for tree decorations! Love redware and have a plate with the swirl design! Your yearly trek to the island sounds like the perfect tradition!!
    Enjoy your holiday weekend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Island 🌴 trip was nice! Working on hooked Halloween pillows now and enjoying the sunshine. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.