Sunday, September 1, 2019

New Store Pics


Hello my friends!
Hello September!
Now I know there are some of you that probably
don't want Summer to end.
I am one of them....but I sure do love
the cooler evenings that September brings.
Being able to keep the windows open is great.
You see this past Spring it rained so much here,
the windows had to stay closed.
Now I welcome September and its breezes.

Bob and I change up our antique store windows
as often as we can.
For August and September we decided
to do an industrial/ prim window.


We think it turned out great!


The younger customers love it too!


Well I have always said prims make
a home more cozy and welcoming.


Bringing in the industrial gives a whole new look.


Bob created this beer sign from black pipe.
Good for someone's bar.


This wood cabinet is huge.
Missing a few drawers, but a good piece 
to add your whatnots to it.


This brown cabinet use to be in our home.
I sold it many years ago.
The customer we sold it to gave it back to us.
They are changing to a more vintage look,
so they brought it by and Bob bought it back.


More goodies!


Thanks Sandy for purchasing this beauty!
It is an old early cream cabinet.
I know you will enjoy it!

Well folks,
will be spending the rest of my weekend
hooking some final items for our Holly, MI
show which is this Saturday.
Looking forward to it and visiting with friends!

What will you be doing the rest of your weekend?

Industrial Prim Blessings To All!
Janice 

14 comments:

  1. Your hubby is quite creative using the pipe sections for a beer sign. Sounds like you two are a match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saundra! Bob really was a match made in heaven. Will tell the story again soon how we met. Janice

      Delete
  2. You have a attractive window display for your antique store. Your husband's beer sign is very manly.

    I'm welcoming the cooler temperatures too but I hate to see summer coming to an end so soon. Three more weeks of summer left.

    Have a great long weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! Yes I to hate to see Summer go since here in Michigan we did not have the best one. Oh well. Janice

      Delete
  3. I hope you'll post your various show schedules and maybe even on the sidebar include the name/location of your business. If I was downstate I would certainly come check out the Holly show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always did post our shows on my sidebar...seems this year I forgot. getting old I guess. Will have to remember to do it again. Janice

      Delete
  4. Wow, these new photos of the store are Prim Beautiful! I love that old blue cupboard and early cream cabinet. Those two are incredible and would also be flexible and useful for many uses.

    Enjoy those cooler September eves! We can't seem to get below 73 or 74 at night. Send a little or your dry and cooler weather out way, Ok?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie! The creamy cabinet already was sold. Hope Dorian is not a problem for you. Janice

      Delete
  5. Ohhhh I love it!!!everything is so perfectly displayed. ♡
    I dont want summer to end but I also looove the cooler temps - plus I am super excited to switch the decor.

    Happy labor day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie! I did start my Autumn decorating over the weekend. I had the urge. Janice

      Delete
  6. My heart will always beat for primitives, but the industrial look is growing on me. I will be painting a small sewing cupboard for a client and working on some of my paper mache' creations for my Ocotober Show that I host for our litle country town: Ringle Harvest Day (it'll be pumpkins all day...and month)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart will too! I do love how Bob has decorated our new store with the industrial. You will need to show us some of your creations you are making for your show. Janice

      Delete
  7. Lovely old items all arranged so nicely. Have fun at your show !
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! We always have fun at this show...and have fun chatting with our antique friends. Janice

      Delete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.