Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Grand Old Flag


Can it be July 3rd already?
Well hopefully it will be a dry one for us
as we have had rain on the 1st and 2nd now.

As promised all of my July posts this year
will be of our July 4th decor.



Hope you enjoy.


With July 4th tomorrow.


Today is a tribute


To our Grand Old Flag!
Long may she wave,
Happy Birthday to the USA.


Be safe everyone and enjoy our day!

I hope all of my Canadian friends
 enjoyed their day too.
Canada celebrated their 152nd birthday.
July 1st.

Grand Old Flag Blessings To All!
Janice

16 comments:

  1. Lovely as always, I spy a blue quilt....lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacky! Hope you had a great 4th 🧨 Janice

      Delete
  2. Beautiful display and thank you for celebrating the USA's birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saundra! Hope you are having a great day and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
    Happy and safe 4th to you and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain rain go away. Come again another day. Hope you had a great 4th!🧨

      Delete
  4. Love your patriotic gatherings! Happy 4th of July to you and I hope the weather cooperates for some good times outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be patriotic and lovey! Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4th I hope it is sunny and dry for fireworks
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the fireworks 💥🧨 were grand! Janice

      Delete
  7. Hi Janice,
    Love your display with Old Glory! I used some of my flags for display, too!! Love the red, white, and blue, and LOVE our country!! May God continue to Bless America!!!
    Hope you and yours have the perfect 4th!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your patriotic display was awesome my friend. Hope your 4th🧨💥Janice

      Delete
  8. Thanks Tammy! I Hope you had a grand day! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.