Wednesday, July 24, 2019

A Grand Ole Horse


Happy Hump Day Friends!

Tomorrow is our 
10th wedding anniversary.
Bob and I will be going
 on a mini trip tomorrow.


Will be staying at a bread and breakfast
that is known to be haunted.
When I asked the innkeeper if her home
was haunted.
She said  
"I would not say it is haunted, but busy"
I giggled to myself.


We are looking forward to this time away.
The last time we went on an actual vacation was
3 years ago when we went to Missouri.


Will make sure to take lots of pictures.


Probably venture into an antique store or two.
Hopefully a fabric store too.
I know we will be visiting a few museums...
and hopefully a horse drawn ghost tour.

Hope you liked my back room corner
4th of July display.
July is almost over....so is Summer. :-(

Grand Ole Horse Blessings To All!
Janice

20 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! enjoy your trip away sounds like fun
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tank you Cathy and yes our trip was indeed fun! Janice

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary. Sounds like a stay that I'd enjoy and would be walking around with my digital camera to capture orbs. When taking photos at the Victorian Chalfonte Hotel in Cape May I don't see the orbs until viewing them on my computer when getting home. Hope you share pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Saundra! Will show pics, but no orbs...just a couple of experiences. Janice

      Delete
  3. Happy anniversary to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary, have enjoyed all your postings. Hope you both enjoy the mini vacation and we look forward to photos. hoping the river starts on its seasonal decline soon and you don't have to sandbag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! We had a great time. Stay tuned for updates on that. Janice

      Delete
  5. I hope it is "busy" while you are there...I love stuff like this! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it was for me. Not for Bob. We had a wonderful time! Janice

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Jean. Bob always says we will be married forever. He is a keeper. Janice

      Delete
  7. Happy anniversary. Bob sounds like a keeper.
    Safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren. Yes he is and he always says we will be married forever. Janice

      Delete
  8. I love your horse, Janice, and all the teddies on the settle bench. Happy Anniversary and enjoy your stay in the haunted house. Can't wait to hear all about it..Happy Thursday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy. They are special to me. Stay tuned for posts about our trip. Janice

      Delete
  9. Happt Anniversary!!!!
    Let us know if it is haunted. Norm and I stayed in Waynesville and that hotel was haunted. Had expierience in the middle of the night.
    Hope to see you soon at the show in September. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.