Friday, May 3, 2019

My New Project


Howdy all!
Hope everyone has a great weekend coming up!
I wanted to share with you my latest project
for our new store.


It starts with this set of pool balls
that we have for sale.


I first painted all of these tiles a green.
Made my own stencil to create these.
I did notice my cue ball was a bit lopsided,
so I had to repaint that one.


This is how the set turned out.


We displayed three on the wall as our display.

I think they turned out pretty good!

I have another project in the works 
for the next few weeks.

The store had a good first day.
Slow the second....so hopefully we will have
a good first weekend.

Off to work I go.

Maybe this weekend I can work on something
for myself.

Will you be working on anything this weekend?

New Project Blessings To All!
Janice



12 comments:

  1. cute I hope you have a very busy weekend
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a good weekend. Thanks Cathy! Janice

      Delete
  2. Oh my that is a great idea! I'm glad you had a good first day and I hope you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacky! We will have our grand opening in June. Janice

      Delete
  3. Very creative! Someone will buy them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice have you had flooding issues around your store since your so close to the water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water levels are high and our dock is at water level right now. More rain all week will not help. Janice

      Delete
  5. Those are adorable Janice!!! Will be perfect in someone’s game room or as house numbers, etc. No great plans for us I guess.... We were to go to a Kentucky Derby party this afternoon, but my husband didn’t want to. Tomorrow is my mom’s 90th bday, so I am planning on visiting her....Cleaning some of the leaves and winter debris up around the patio and pool as my back permits....Hope to stitch a little when the sun goes down. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we were thinking game room at the time. Never thought about house numbers but a great idea! Hope you were able to stitch this weekend. I did some moving of furniture ans well needed cleaning. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice,
    Great job on those tiles!! Someone who loves to shoot Pool will love them!! So fun!!
    Hope you have a great weekend, as well, and some nice weather, too!!
    I have a punch needle project in my frame all ready to go!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Julie. Good to see you back to blogging my friend. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.