Monday, April 2, 2018

Our Easter Table


Well Easter dinner went off without a hitch.
If you don't count the fact that I forgot
to purchase linen napkins for the table.
A good hostess I am not it seems. 


Once I started taking these pictures,
I realized my mistake.


What can one do now?
I merely put out the everyday paper ones,
and placed them in the napkin holder...


my dad made me years ago before his passing.
All was well and no one complained once they saw it.
{I forgot to take the picture on the table yesterday,
and took it this morning in the dark to show you.} 


My bunny plates were a hit.


There were 4 different kinds.


Bought them at Pier 1 on sale.


I love bunnies!


Keeping with the bunny display,
I made my veggie dip look like a carrot,
by shaping it into one and adding cheese.
The carrot top was some fresh parsley.
Then I placed all of the veggies around.
It was a hit as they were gone!

The Easter Bunny did make an appearance,
and jelly beans, almond bark and popcorn
made its way into the house.
AKA my sister bringing in the candy
while Bob went to the store and bought
the jelly beans. :-)

Now I am off back to work.
May your Monday be bright and sunny.

Table Blessings To All!
Janice

14 comments:

  1. The bunny plates are adorable! Your table was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny plates are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Easter decor. Those bunny plates are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bunny plates! The whole place setting looked great for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bunny plates and the veggie tray. Sounds like Easter was an enjoyable family time. The store looks like it is coming along as well, you have both been so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice,
    Sorry I am so late with my comment!! Yes, those bunny plates are ADORABLE!!! I would smile every time I took a bite!!! Your veggie tray was so inventive and looked delicious, too!! So happy your meal was a success!!!
    Happy Belated Easter Blessings~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.