Saturday, December 9, 2023

The Skinny

Hello friends,
and happy weekend to you all.
More Christmas to share.
Our skinny tree.
 










In other news,
Bob and I went to dinner with friends last night.
We had not seen them for months,
so it was nice to catch up.

I am taking today off from working the store
to wash clothes and tidy up.
Probably stitch some more.
Ham and scalloped potatoes for dinner.

Yesterday it was almost in the 60's,
Very weird for this time of year.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
What will you be doing?

Skinny Blessings To All!
Janice


9 comments:

  1. The tree may be skinny but it is nicely decorated. The only tree I have up is the real feather tree I made. Looking at it critically this morning think it could do with a face lift as the lower limbs appear too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the weather - 51 degrees here now. Crazy!
    I'm making potatoes and ham too. :)
    I like that tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty warm here too.
    We're having roasted sausage and veggies for supper and our son David and Liz are coming to share it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tree.
    I raked the remainder of my yard today. I hate raking, but better than shoveling the white stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the skinny trees. How many trees do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skinny tree is looking pretty loved with all the homemade ornaments. Potato scallops and ham seems very tasty to me.
    It's mild this evening here too but a bit on the humid side.

    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your skinny tree, and I love scalloped potatoes-I am a good home cook but I have never been able to accomplish a good scalloped potato dish without it curdling on me. One of my favorite dishes growing up at home.
    Have a good weekend Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ham and scalloped potatoes -- and you just gave me an idea of what to do with all that ham Rick bought!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, I have not had ham and scalloped potatoes in a long while. I need to put them on the menu!
    Skinny ... well I will have to work on that. Ha Ha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.