Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Christmas Entry

Hello Friends.
Hope all is well.
Today is a peek of our living room
by our front door.
First impressions are everything, right? 












I created this Santa many moons ago.
He was my 4th of July one when I did
Christmas in July one year.








In other news,
Bob and his cousin picked up his
dad's ashes.
He will remain with us until Spring
when we will bury him between 
Bob's grandparents.
Unfortunately we cannot do it right now
with the ground being too hard.

Our weather forecast is also predicting
no snow here for Christmas.
UGH
The one time I like to have snow.

Yesterday morning driving around
 the lake for work it was really windy.
Going home the waves were still pounding
upon shore.
Driving in the dark going cannot see,
but coming home it is still light out.
Another thing I hate about driving to work.
Oh well.
Tomorrow I can work from home.

Speaking of work,
have to get going.
Have a great day!

Mid Week Blessings To All!
Janice




13 comments:

  1. I love your St. Nick and Father Christmas figures. They're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santas are an inspiration.
    I suppose you were given the right instructions as to the deceased's ashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice! I always love to see your sweet Santas - so cozy, heartfelt and charming. I don't miss driving to work AND coming home in the dark during the winter months. On top of that, my classroom did not have windows! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the santa in blue. I always think of Santa in red but he was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decorations have a very cozy at home charming vibe. Perfect displays. Drive safe. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Decorated to perfection.
    Will you please share a picture of that old hooked star mat? I'd love to hook that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard the same, no snow for Christmas here in Wisconsin.
    Please share the photos of the waves if you can.
    Love,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Christmas decorations are beautiful , your home looks so warm and cozy !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house beautiful and is ready for the Holidays.
    I hope that you get enough time off to enjoy it for a while.
    Driving in the dark is not fun, especially in bad weather.
    Stay safe on the road.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful. I don't like to drive at night anymore - we're having nice weather - mild and sunny. We really should be getting some rain, after all it is our rainy season. No rain, by now and we all start to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your living room and that Santa!
    Yes, it doesn't feel like Christmas with no snow. It's really the only time I want snow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just perfect...simple, heartfelt decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Janice! I've been so far behind in posting and visiting. I went back and looked at all your previous posts and enjoyed seeing the Christmas decor in your home. Just delightful! We have been having warm weather off and on and I don't think snow is in our forecast. I'm enjoying the sunshine though and even though I don't hate snow I'm glad to not be shoveling it up right now! Have a good week and I'm off to posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.