Monday, December 11, 2023

A Festive Living Room

Hello friends.


Santa is watching you.
Do you see him?


He knows if you've been bad or good.


So be good for goodness sake.


I so love this Chalkware Santa.
I made the Santa in the first two pics.






This is our couch.
The red pillows really pop for Christmas.


Tundra left.
He did not want to be in the last picture.
Gotcha though.

Only 13 days left until Christmas.
Do you have your shopping finished?

I hope we get some snow.
My nephew and his family are coming
up from North Carolina and hoping for snow.
They live in a valley one hour south
of the mountains and when they do get
snow everything shuts down.  

Debby asked me how many trees I have.
Well I have 2 full size ones,
3 antique feather ones and 5 others up this year.

Festive Blessings To All!
Janice



7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got Tundra in one! I'm almost done with shopping. Wrapping and mailing? Not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of trees! Your home looks beautiful.
    My shopping is done, but I have baking to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a few trees! I used to have 5 in various sizes. Now just 1.
    Shopping has been done since Nov. It’s been so nice to just relax during this time.
    Everything looks so nice and primitive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pop's of Christmas Cheer!!
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful as always. I hope you get a bit of snow for your company to enjoy
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks great...just my kind of Christmas! No, I don't have any shopping done...the "not-shop" has kept me baking and I feel really behind...what's your secret, how do you keep up with two shops and working full time?! Here's hoping you have oodles of snow for your family when they visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks very inviting. I can picture the welcoming atmosphere at your place and imagine the Christmasy fragrance. You've got lots of trees. How do you find the time to do it all?
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.