Thursday, June 29, 2023

Americana Goodies

 Hello friends!
Can you believe June is almost over?
Carla from
The River Flowing Blog
asked me to show off some of my Americana goodies.
Well Carla,
here they are mixed in with some other
goods for sale at our store.

















We do ship for those who have asked.
 Uncle Sam has already been sold 
the first day I put this display up last Sunday.

In other news,
Bob lost his keys this afternoon.
He called me saying he looked everywhere
at both stores and in his van.
With his short term memory I figured they 
were gone for good.
We would need to change all of the locks on the stores,
 house and find a locksmith to get a new key
for his van because we only have one key for it.
UGH
I went to the antique store and looked everywhere.
I then went outside and asked St Anthony
for help.
I went to his van and found them in his ignition.
I then thanked St Anthony and went into
the store and placed the keys on the counter
and said to Bob
"Do these look familiar?"
His response was
"Where did you find them?"
I told him and he said he looked in his van 
several times  for them.
I am just glad they were found.

Leaving in the morning when Tundra's
grandpa Ed comes.
Hopefully I will find what I am on the hunt for
whilst antiquing.
Plus hopefully it will fit in my car.


Americana Goodies Blessings To All!
Janice



11 comments:

  1. Glad you found the keys! Sadly I've left the keys in the ignition before too BUT with the doors locked!!! Thankfully I have one of those extra remote thingies which unlock the doors so I could easily get in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, forgot to mention I love your Patriotic items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found the keys. I hope you find what you are antiquing for. Fun fourth decorations!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY husband kept losing our keys/fob and they are expensive to replace so I bought a Tile for them. MY husband would lose his head if it wasn't attached.

    I especially enjoy all the old Americana decor. I have some - but with our flooring project I haven't had the time to get them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Americana Janice! It's difficult to believe that July is the day after tomorrow already. So glad you found Bob's keys. Yikes. The mind can be such a fickle thing sometimes. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at a friend's this morning. Her husband had lost his wallet and didn't know if it happened while he was out. He went upstairs and came down saying he found it. Friend asked "where was it?" and he wouldn't say...just (jokingly) said she had moved it.
    Great Americana!
    Happy hunting and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like your shop is ready for the 4th of July with all the patriotic items.

    George keep loosing his keys, eye glasses, his cell phone and his wallet too. I'm for ever looking for his lost items and Like you I pray to St Anthony of Padua.

    I can't believe how fast the month of June has gone.
    Take care and I hope that you score well on your hunt for antiques.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always the one misplacing things...mostly my phone! I love all your America things..so cute! First I must say a belated Happy Birthday to Tundra...I'm a bit behind in blogging! Second...you'll only be 30 mi from Ashland! Wave at me if you drive by on 71. Stop by if you'd like! In any case, have a wonderful day trip! Bye Bye to June!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes it just takes a second pair of eyes to find things...I know I've overlooked things that someone else saw straightaway. Hope the trip antiquing was wonderful, can't wait to hear what you found! Love the patriotic displays...as always, so clever and creative. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'All's well that ends well' - I mean, the finding of the keys.
    You're more than ready for the 4th of July with all those wonderful patriotic american items displayed in your store!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your displays. I love that you displayed The Pledge of Allegiance.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.