Friday, December 23, 2022

December CupboardScape

Christmas Eve is tomorrow.
WOW
December has flown by.
Today is my final Christmas post.
Hope you enjoy my final CupboardScape for the year.


I so love this Santa paper scroll.


Paired with some trees.


On Dasher
On Dancer
On Prancer
On Vixen


Hold on here.
Dapple, you are not a reindeer.


Well it seems he thinks he is a reindeer. LOL


He is ready to pull Santa's sleigh though.


Merry Christmas my friends!
Please take some time to remember
the real reason for the season.

Hope you have the merriest Christmas
with friends and/or family.
Hope Santa gives you what you want.
Hope everyone in the path of the
snowstorm stays safe.

Also wishing you a Happy New Year!
Lets hope the New Year will be a good one.
I will be taking some time off now from blogging.
Be back in January sometime
with a whole new journey.
I will still read your posts though.
Until then,
thank you all for your wonderful comments!
Although I dont have time often to reply back.
I so appreciate you all!

Until Next year when we meet again.

Merry Christmas Blessings to All!
New Years Blessings To All!
Janice




 
 

16 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Bob and your Mom. Wishing all of you a happier and healthier new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is wonderful...as always.
    Merry, merry Christmas.
    Health!!! and happiness in 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Dapple the reindeer horse, lol....and your old Santa scroll. Wishing you a your family a very Merry Christmas. Wishing you good health, joy, contentment for the new Year.
    Warm Christmas Hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful weekend...keep warm and safe. We'll see you next year...looking forward to more of your prim inspiration. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Janice and have a good blog break and enjoy the season with family and friends! As always your home is a delight to see and thanks for sharing! Back at ya in '23!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Janice! Wishing you a wonderful holiday and lots of good health and happiness in 2023. Thank you for your many blog visits and your always sweet & kind comments - they mean so much. Enjoy your time off! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a much blessed Christmas and a healthy happy new year. Thank you for sharing your home and ideas always and the wonderful chats in person throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you. I love the Santa paper scroll.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Santa paper scroll!!!
    Happy Last Week of the Year.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your break! We'll be waiting for your safe return in January, year 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your break! May this new year find health, happiness, and peace to you and your family!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely decorations! Enjoy your break. May this new year find health, happiness, and peace to you and your family!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking at time in a blur. I think this whole season has flown by. Adore your 'deer' : ) Enjoy your blogging holiday. Look forward to your next post. Happy 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janice! Thank you for the Christmas card! That was a very nice surprise! It's been wacky here and I did not get any cards sent at all, I wanted to though. I even bought new cards lol. Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I forgot to tell you! I can't log into my blog! :( I can't login to my email for it at all. I reset my phone and now google won't allow me to login because I forgot to change my phone number and I don't have that number anymore. I did get an email to my recovery email, but for some reason, they are not letting me use it for verification. I'm bummed! I've tried so many different things, nothing is working. I guess I have to start a new blog...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful decorations... I love nostalgically decorated Christmas - contentment and joy.
    I wish you all the best for 2023, joy, happiness, health.
    A hug from Viola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.