Saturday, December 17, 2022

C'mon Back

See how I decorated our back room.
I dont often show pics from this room.
It is where I work daily for my real job.
Am a Commercial Loan Officer 
for a major bank.
Cannot show you the side where my desk is.
Just too messy with paperwork...LOL
 
















Bob and I hardly sit in here during
the Winter months at night as it is a bit colder in here.
However working from home it is pretty
with the lights on during the day.

Well off to work the gift shop.
8 days and counting.

C'mon Back Blessings To All!
Janice 
 

7 comments:

  1. Good grief woman! You sure do wear many hats! Love the Christmas decorating you did, I adore that primitive table and the hooked kitty rug on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so nice and I bet it is cozy with all the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like living in an antique store at Christmas time. I think I would get overwhelmed trying to change the seasonal decor. Holy Moly, you have a lot of antiques.
    I like your Santas too but I think that the one over by the Christmas tree got over heated, lol...

    I don't know how you do it all , Janice. You are a wonder woman.

    The weather is miserable over here a mixture of rain and snow, so far, the grass is still green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you really have it decorated all nice and pretty - you can't tell it is cold though. I love the curtains in that on photo what kind of sweep over to the left. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this office AT the bank? Because I think that's amazing you can have a sofa in your office at a bank, much less decorate it so beautifully. I love this room so much, I would never want to leave! But I'm confused because you and Bob are there? So a home office? Either way, I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is a place I would love to work in. Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.