Friday, October 28, 2022

Halloween CupboardScape

 With Halloween fast approaching
today is my only Halloween display.
I hope you enjoy as much as I have
reading other Halloween blog posts.


The crow on the left were ones I sold at the store.


This witch noisemaker is a vintage one.


Black and orange of course,
but also added two crocks.


This paper mache pumpkin is the real McCoy.


This cat not so much.
I actually sold these in the store last year.


This candy box pumpkin is a repo I also sold.


Bob created this sign before his stroke. 
He made them in black and orange.
Sold a few too.


The sock kitties were ones I sold this year.
The Cheshire cat was one from years ago I sold.


This Beware kitty was a fun item I sold this year too.


The black floral throw are ones I am also selling.
I also have the pillows to match.
One more item I sold were the faux orange hops.
{Orange flowers}

Bob and I will be passing out candy
 at our store for Halloween.
Afterwards we always went to our 
favorite restaurant in town.
This year we wont be as they close on Mondays now.
Due to lack of help all of the restaurants
locally here close on Mondays now.
It's a shame.
Cannot wait though to see all of the kiddos costumes.
We dont have kids in our neighborhood now.
Do you pass out candy?

Boo To You Blessings To All!
Janice

13 comments:

  1. Love your real McCoy Jack-O-Lantern and always wished I had one so made my own, which I've shown in an older blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old vintage look - perfect for Halloween! No we don’t get any trick-or-treaters, when the kids were little we’d go to my in-laws in town so they could have fun - miss those get-togethers. It sounds like Monday will be a good day for a crockpot of chili and some mummy dogs for you both- have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun seeing your Halloween decorations and your enthusiasm for Halloween. I have wonderful childhood memories of past Halloween and all the good clean fun we had with homemade costumes going door to doors with our siblings and friends. We got mostly molasses toffees and apples.

    When my kids were growing up, we had lots of Trick and Treaters and I handed lots of treats but the number of Trick and Treaters dwindled to nothing which is sad and we had to eat the treats ourselves. lol... Now we no longer get Trick and Treaters in our neighborhood which is a shame.
    I used to decorate a little but lately, I don't even bother.

    Happy Halloween, hugs,
    Julia


    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing your decorations and your Halloween are so fun. I love it.
    We do hand out candy. I decorated the outside of the house yesterday. My husband and I carved our pumpkins. :-) I am excited for Monday.
    Trick or Treat!! xx oo Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the mache pumpkins. Someday I’ll try to make these. Our apartment gets no trick or treaters but the stipulation of a new house is that it be in an area that has lots of trick or treaters- in other words, kids! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black cats in your displays which are all so very nice. We haven't had any kiddos come calling on Halloween in the past few years, so I didn't even buy candy this year. I do have some apples just in case...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your decorations! We pass out candy at work but not at home not kiddos here. I do not work Monday's and they are not willing to pay for the candy and my time so I will not be doing that this year. I just spoke to a sales rep for restaurant supplies and she said it is getting bad no help at the restaurants and people are starting to not go out as much. I think they are thinking of their heating bills.
    Happy Halloween
    Cathy
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your Halloween goodes!
    I get LOTS of trick-or-treaters. I usually plan for 125 or so and a few times I have run out of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect Halloween post, Janice! Big, happy, spooky holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Halloeen display with black and orange as dominant colors!
    I like the expression, as well as the tradition, of Trick and Treaters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love it all! Real McCoy and Reproduction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Jacky! O loved your collection too. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.