Thursday, October 20, 2022

A Bit More Halloween


As Halloween approaches,
Her is a bit more of the witches that were in front
this year at the store. 


I created another set of Salem blocks and again
they sold. 
More folks are looking for handmade items.
Looks like I will be busy again for next year.



This year this fine lady greeted customers
at the front door.
Folks tried her out so much,
her batteries died.
 

I also sold ghoulish Halloween scarves
this year and they were a hit.
They came in either a white or black background.

Well thats a wrap for the store displays for 
Halloween this year.

I am off to price more Christmas and work the store
today. I ran out of price tags and had to have
more overnighted. UGH.
Yesterday was the first day of Christmas 
at the store and things are selling.
This is a good thing as I have way more
Christmas merchandise this year than last.

Wish me luck.
At least it is not raining right now.
Been doing that for the past 3 days now.
However Tundra is loving the cold weather now.

Almost Halloween Blessings To All!
Janice







7 comments:

  1. And here I was thinking it was way too early for Walmart to be putting out Christmas when Halloween wasn't even over. But you just confirmed it's never too early for Christmas sales. Good luck to rid yourself of all the Christmas stock so you don't have to carryover much inventory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flying witches in the display window. I haven't been to the malls in a long time as I'm not much of a shopper anymore but I'm willing to bet that the stores are already decorated for Christmas.

    Good luck with your Halloween sales. Halloween is just a blink away.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so relieved the rain stopped this afternoon --and the next few days are supposed to be lovely (at long last!) What great displays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the fine lady who enjoys greeting everyone. ;-) Love that smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is on to Christmas from here in the retail world, but I feel sad we do not celebrate thanksgiving like we should. There is something to be said for crunchy leaves, turkeys and pligrims.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember when Christmas goods arrived in stores AFTER Thanksgiving? Now in some places, it's August. I sometimes miss the good old days...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice. Glad you did so well with all your Halloween pretties. My hubby gets so mad when he sees Christmas already, but, I must admit, I love it. October is a good time to start planning, I think..Happy Weekend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.