Monday, October 24, 2022

Respect The Turkey

 
Cannot believe my vacation is over.
Cannot believe the weekend is over too.
It was a very slow weekend at the store.
I think it being such a nice weekend,
folks had other plans other than shopping.
Glad I brought something to do.
Crocheted more acorns.


So today I wanted to show you the one table
of turkey and Thanksgiving related items
that I have in the store.
Last week several items already sold.


These blocks I thought would be perfect for
a small display inside a cabinet or on a table.
The set of three polka dot plates are so cute!


These turkey pumpkins are just adorable.
In my opinion anyway. Te He


Always be blessed, thankful and grateful.


Only have one of these huge turkeys left already.


Just two of these too.


Same with the turkey pitchers.
It seems folks do want to purchase
Thanksgiving related items.
I forgot to take a picture of the grateful runner.
Only have one of these left too.


In other news I walked in the bedroom to find this.
Quickly went out to grab my phone to take a pic.
Tundra has been with us for two years now.
This is the closest Shadow has let him get up to him.
It did not last long.
Shadow jumped off the bed, and Tundra raced after him.
Glad I have the pic for proof.

So with my free time on Sunday 
waiting for customers, I decided to jot down
some Christmas displays I would like to do at home.
When I got home while dinner was in the oven,
I put a Christmas display together in the spare bedroom.
No one other than me knows its in there now. 
Well you all do now. LOL
I have the itch now since the store is a
Winter Wonderland.
I actually had one customer come in yesterday
and said the store looked like a mini Bronner's.
For those who do not know what Bronner's is;
it is 27 acres of Christmas everything.
Located in Frankenmuth Michigan,
they promote themselves as the largest
Christmas store in the world.
The store opened in 1945.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Respecting the Turkey Blessings To All!
Janice


18 comments:

  1. You're not alone, I like those turkey pumpkins too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saundra. I always try to purchase unusual items for the store. Janice

      Delete
  2. It was a slow weekend everywhere -- even online. But so gorgeous. May it last! I adore that turkey pumpkin too. Yes, respect the bird!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a gorgeous weekend! Now the cold arrived. Janice

      Delete
  3. I like your Thanksgiving decor. My mom hosts Thanksgiving and she does decorate for Thanksgiving, I am glad of that. :-)
    I do know Bronner's , I usually purchase an ornament for the boys each year from the website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice you purchase an ornament each year. I did get my kids a personalized one from there. It is an amazing place in person. Janice

      Delete
  4. Oh I like that pumpkin with the turkey. I visited Bronner's on line but didn't purchased anything. I just love looking.
    Oh-oh, it looks like you lost your bed, lol...
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bronners is an amazing place n person. The parking lot is even full of life size lit items. Always enjoy visiting. Janice

      Delete
  5. I do respect the turkey. Its meat is my favorite kind. And of course, I love your turkey ornaments. Even Turkey the country has decided to call itself 'Turkie' and leave the original name to the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My granddaughter was talking Christmas this weekend I told her to enjoy halloween and thanksgiving first lol. Your store sounds lovley
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for Thanksgiving. My sister always makes such goo food! Janice

      Delete
  7. After I take down the Halloween I love putting up the Thanksgiving. I have a few favs that make that short season festive. I would love the pumpkins with the turkeys! I like to enjoy Thanksgiving before all the crazy rush of Christmas. Never forget to be Thankful always! I bet over time your Tundra and Shadow will become better friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so sure about the pets getting cozy any time soon. That took two years and have not seen it happen since. Janice

      Delete
  8. Hi Janice! That large turkey is swoon worthy! Tundra & Shadow were adorable in your pic. Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. I sure love that turkey too. Only one left. Janice

      Delete
  9. Oh yes, Thanksgiving is so often passed by, but such a wonderful opportunity to pause, catch our breath, and express gratitude...love the items in your shop. And I LOVE peace in the animal kingdom as we say here...critters side by side, great photo! Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.