Wednesday, October 12, 2022

All The Pics

 Happy Hump Day All!
Here are the remaining pics of the
halloween haunted hotel.















Plus these I showed before.





Well thats it for another Halloween room.
Spent a total of 15 hours with Bob's help
getting the room transformed into 
a Nordic Christmas now.
I moved the remainder of the Halloween
towards the front of the store for one more week.
Vacation next week will find me
 transforming the rest into Christmas.

It is getting a bit chilly outside now.
Not sure if we are allowed to say Indian Summer
anymore, but we did have some mild weather.

Well back to work from my lunch break.
Hope you are all enjoying your week thus far!
So enjoy reading and seeing everyone's
Autumn news.
Also appreciate everyone's comments on my blog.
Just done seem to find the time to answer everyone.
So sorry.

All The Pic Blessings To All!
Janice





9 comments:

  1. It would be so much fun to shop your store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, I don't know how you get done what you do. Trying to run a shop and a home is hard. I wish I could visit your shop. You really go all out for every occasion and it would be so much fun to see (and shop) in person..Happy Decorating..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do it all either. Having to order so long in advance for each occasion and then displaying the entire store and storing the rest. You are obviously very good at what you do.

    Your Haunted Hotel is bursting at the seams, lol... So many different Spooky Halloween decorations. I bet you'll get very busy before you change your displays and I wish you great sales.

    There is still Thanksgiving coming soon.
    Take care and take time to rest a little.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's especially fun for me to see this because I haven't been able to get up one single Halloween thing. Not one. (Well, a used fall wreath on the front door. That's it.) I lOVE how you did the lighting -- delightfully fun and spooky! You really are a marvel at making an adorable display. I bet you have the best shop in your town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed it Janice! You are officially the Halloween Queen! Love, love, love all the decor and how it's displayed. I hope you sold every last thing but even if you didn't I'm sure folks enjoyed just coming and taking it all in at that haunted hotel! I would stay there! Ha! Have a good week and I can't believe how fast this beautiful month is going. Our tree color this year is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are oh-so busy, don't know how you do it! Everything looks great, and I know Christmas will, too - take some time to put your feet up and rest, you deserve a break! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice! Your haunted looks absolutely amazing - I will bet it is even cooler in person. I am looking forward to all your upcoming Christmas magic. Have a wonderful weekend my dear! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the Halloween decor. So many fun ideas and so much creativity. I LOVE it!!
    We will have our annual Pumpkin Carving Party next Sunday, October 23rd. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh at all of the great Halloween items! That Welcome banner is really pretty. We have been having cooler temps as well, and it is surely welcomed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.