Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Black And Yellow

 

Saying Hello!


When I change up our gift shop
for the various seasons,
I like to choose color themes that may seem odd.
Especially at Christmas and Halloween.
Last Halloween I did green and purple.
Christmas was white and yellow.
Both were given many compliments.
For my Spring front window I decided on
black and yellow. 


These pics are rather dark.
So sorry but with the sun beating down
all day it makes it hard.


All the paintings are yellow flowers.
Throws in yellow and black.


I hung this watering can above some yellow daffoldils.


One of the paintings.
Actually these are photographs my friend took
then printed them on canvas.




I love these new throws.


Again the lighting sucks this time of year.

In other news,
I am a bad blogger.


I did not show the finished 
turtleneck bunny.


I cross stitched a bunny  and
created an egg shape and attached to his sweater.

Also in other news.
I finished my dancing rabbit rug.
Not showing the final pic until I bind it.
Only because I want to add something afterwards.
I want it tp be a surprise.
Stay tuned.

Black and Yellow Blessings To All!
Janice


24 comments:

  1. I have to do the window at work I am going to do pinwheels of all colors and us a fan to get movement
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How clever, Cathy, to use pinwheels and a fan ;-)

      Delete
    2. You must show off your window once completed! Janice

      Delete
    3. Yes Lauren that sounds clever! Janice

      Delete
  2. Oh that's a great color combination...it reminds of buzzing bees on a summer day! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I also did a bee display too after this one. Will show later on. Janice

      Delete
  3. Cute bunny. Looking forward to the big reveal of the 'surprise'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with yellow and black.... I, too, love the throws. For some reason, throws are another addiction of mine LOL). Love the little stitched bunny egg. ~Robin`

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. We have quilts all over the house. Janice

      Delete
  5. Turtleneck bunny is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren. I had fun making all of my bunnies this year. Janice

      Delete
  6. Love the turtleneck bunny! So adorable. Looking forward to seeing your dancing rabbit rug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your bunny. And I would think the yellow and black could be good for spring! Bees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You little turtle neck bunny looks cute. I like the little cross-stitch patch on the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia. I dont remember how tall he is. Janice

      Delete
  9. I love the cross stitch. I want to get back into doing more of my needle work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get back to needlework. Well once your kitchen is done probably. Janice

      Delete
  10. Such detail in him. You are so creative with your windows and themes. I'm sure it's amazing in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My regular customers are saying they dont know how I am going to top my Halloween and Christmas theme from last year. But I already have a plan for each. Janice

      Delete
  11. Hi Janice! I love the unexpected color combos, especially at holiday time. Fun to think out of the box and maybe come up with a great look.Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Jane! Yes I love the store where I can choose different colors out of my own box of red and blue. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.