Saturday, July 29, 2017

Mid Summer Time View


WOOHOO 
it's the 
W E E K E N D
It will be a busy one for me.
I have to get all of my chores done today.
My mom will be here later on.
Tomorrow we have our second annual family reunion.
So glad my cousin decided to do this.
Like most families it seems, 
we hardly ever see one another anymore.
I will be bringing a crab pasta salad.
Not sure what mom is making yet.
Then on Monday mom and I are going to spend some time
looking for a dresser for our bath remodel,
and then doing lunch on the island.
Later on I will be back at the endo for a re-check of my tooth.

As Summer winds down now,
so will my decorating.
For now I will leave you with some pics of our back room
in all its Summer glory. 






















The lazy days of August are not just for dogs.
I know Shadow.
"You have such a rough life"
We rescued him as a wild kitty 3 years ago..
and he much prefers the house now. 
No outside for him. He hates it.
{on rare occasions he sometimes goes out in the catio}
Not often though.

Like the waters of our big blue river today,
hope you all have a sparkling weekend!
Any plans on how you will be spending yours?

Mid Summer Blessings To All!
Janice

7 comments:

  1. Your blue and white quilts are beautiful!
    I need to get off this darn machine and get some yardwork done. I don't know how I have gotten so far behind...sigh.
    Enjoy your reunion and mom time.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture ..love the quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at crab pasta salad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love seeing your little prims placed here and there in your home!! Have a wonderful family gathering and I hope the rest of the weekend is restful and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pictures of your home! The crab pasta salad sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We spent our weekend on a family campout good to be with family good to be home. Love your decorations I have all I can do to keep the house clean and organized right now.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.