Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Montage- Shades of the Season

This has been one busy Summer already...and it has just started. LOL
Since I have something going on each weekend this month,
I am going to have to suspend Friday Fun Facts until later on.

Hope you enjoy the pics today.

Collection of firkins, a pantry box, piggin bucket and pie peel.


I placed 6 blue canning jars in a prim cutlery tray.
Added some fauz shasta daisies, red firecracker flowers and eucylyptus.
Uncle Sam sits inside a snow on the mountain enamelware cup.
A fun kitchen tablescape for the Fourth of July.

Shasta daisies in a patriotic basket with a bowl of strawberries.
A candle sits on a rusty star candle pan on my wood trunk in the living room.

Another patriotic display next to our fireplace brick.

A tribute to the red, white and blue with this flag next to a stack of wood measures.

Faux hydrangeas in a wall basket with Old Glory.

I use mostly faux flowers because my kitties like to try and eat flowers.
I do not want them eating something they should not be.

July 4th Blessings to all!
Janice




17 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, wonderful prim displays,love all your patriotic goodies. Uncle Sam in the cup is so sweet. Happy July 4th my friend, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graduated measures Janice and the way you grouped everything.
    Happy 4th!
    and hope it cools down soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Janice, Love all your patriotic displays. Have a wonderful holiday. Stay safe and cool.
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Earlene - love those measures! It's terrible hot here too and I don't really see any relief in sight. Try to stay cool over there on the other side of the state, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice,
    What lovely displays. I hope your are staying cool, I'm so tired of this weather. Please stop over for a visit soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos Janice
    Have a Wonderful and Safe 4th of July

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gatherings as always Janice! You sure have a gift for putting things together. I hope your 4th is a great day for you! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janice,
    Great goodies! Have a happy and safe holiday!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it all...especially love the blue jars with flowers. Have a happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful~ my fav is the 1st pic~
    Happy 4th
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your displays look great, Janice! Happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following you back and loving your big wooden cutting board!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Janice, I really like your patriotic displays.
    Thanks for visiting and following me. I am following you back.
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janice, I really like your patriotic displays.
    Thanks for visiting and following me. I am following you back.
    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated 4th to you as well, Janice! Love your tributes to the red, white and blue! Especially loving the little flag pillow and the measures....oh, and I'll take one of everything in that first shot! ;o) Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.