Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lets Keep This Our Little Secret

Hello everyone
My name is Hubbard.
Mommy Janice told me never to talk to strangers.
But I know you are all her friends,
so I figured it was alright.


Shhh...she does not know I am writing this post
 My sister Miss Custard is such a little tattle tale,
so we have to keep this between us, ok?

I knew that I could count on mommy's friends!

Just so you know
I overheard mommy talking to Bob (our daddy)
She was telling him that it had been a long time
since she has had a giveaway.
Yep, you heard me right.
She told him that she was not sure if she should do
a Christmas in July giveaway again
or possibly a giveaway of Lil Ole ME.

I say give me away!
I want to explore the state, the country, or even
 The World...
Ok, I would like to go anywhere but here with that brat
Miss Custard.

I heard that Hubbard!
Mommy said she was going to give us all a new home,
not just you.
Plus she is not done making all of us yet.
MOMMY
MOMMY
Hubbard told your secret.
Be quiet Custard before you get me in trouble.

HUBBARD TURBAN SQUASH
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Now you did it Custard.
Mommy heard you and is calling me by my entire name.
I will probably be grounded back to the garden.
I hate being in the dirt.
Dang you little tattle tale.
Gotta go everyone.
Until next time.
Yours truly
Hubbard T Squash

13 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, love the post, also Hubbard is so darn cute. You made my day, smiles, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Hubbard.... Looks like the whole squash family is all kinds of cute....and Mama Janice is too much fun! I hope your wishes come true Hubbard, and you get to travel.... ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, so funny! I don't blame him on wanting to
    travel, I want to travel around the country, too!

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I am a new follower over from The cranky crow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well how fun was reading that post! I am a new follower and would love to have some new squash come live with me! Have a great night!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little squashes are so funny - what great personalities they have! Congrats on your milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening janice. Such a cute post. Made me take a few minutes away from vacation to reply.you know I welcome celebrities,strays,or runaways to the homeplace and will give them lots of TLC. So any of your wonderful creations should be happy making the south their home. Have a great evening Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute post Janice!
    Travelers always welcome here ~ we'll leave the light on!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stinkin cute post.
    They are too.
    Great job.
    Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janice, I take very good care of world travelers! I have the night light ready for them! Adorable! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute post! Hmmm.... They sound a lot like my kids did a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.