Friday, July 20, 2012

Surprise- I'm here

Hello everyone!
Wish I could call each and every one of you
to say that I greatly
appreciate you all following me and
leaving comments on my blog.



Today I am on vacation from my real job as a banker
(commercial loan officer) real title
to tend our shoppe
while Bob sets up for our antique show in town.

Bob and another shoppe owner in town
with the help of our local Chamber of Commerce
have re-instated the annual antique show on the river.
The show will start Saturday (tomorrow) and end Sunday
with over 30 vendors peddling their wares.

So while I am here at the store,
I thought...hmmm
It's Friday
so what should I do...

Friday Fun Facts!

1. Adding Vodka to your laundry will kill bacteria in your clothes.
(hmmm...not sure if I want to waste it on laundry)

2.  You will never be able to count to a trillion out loud in your lifetime.
(I think it would be hard to even count to a thousand for me. LOL)

3.  Researchers say after 25 years of marriage
that you start to look like your spouse.
(anyone out their that can attest to that one)

4. The Lion King is the Number One VHS tape of all time.
(and it will always be with the demise of VHS to DVD's)

5. If you could throw a brick through the center of the Earth,
it would take only 45 minutes to reach the bottom.
(how do they figure these things out?)

Hope you liked my little surprise.
I am also so tired of this heat that I decided to change
my blog header to Autumn displays...
hoping that the heat disappears for awhile....

Anyway, I will be at the store the entire weekend
so I won't be able to finish my last pumpkin.
Hopefully I will be ready my mid week.
So tell all of your friends to follow me
and they will be able to get in on the giveaway.

Warm Blessings to all,
Janice










7 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you and as always, I enjoy your fun facts. They are always so interesting! Good luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janice, love those Friday fun facts,the vodka one is interesting. Really like your new header picture, truely a prim lovers delight. I don`t know how to get my header picture bigger, still new at this. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice, I am so ready for fall to arrive here in the South. Working on pumpkins, ghosts, and a few Christmas items in the craft room. Would love to come shop at the show by the river this weekend and then visit with you in the shop. Hope it's a great weekend for you and Bob.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy, but fun, weekend. How I wish I could visit!! Yikes on the facts though....I've always though my husband handsome....but I really don't want to LOOK like him. Only one year to go for us....hopefully he'll start looking like me??? ;o) Best of luck manning the shop and to Bob with the show! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (PS -LOVE the new header....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice, thanks for ytour support with our chickens! I am appreciative of all the moral support emails we are getting right now. I saw a little phone like that at the local antique mart down here and whew! It was over $200! But so darling! I bought one for my mom not long along like that but it functions as a real phone. She has it in her kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the phone!!! Hope everything goes well at the show!!!
    Sell Lots!!!
    Really enjoy the fun facts ~ won't waste the vodka either!!!
    Hope you have a fun filled weekend!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!
    Was wondering...Where is your giveaway?
    Did I miss a post..:)
    Blessings~
    Annamarie {Lori"s daughter}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.