Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monday Montage- Inky's Story

Good morning Y'all.
I am the most amazing, marvelous, rare and unique squash y'all will ever meet.
My name is INKY

It's nice to finally meet you
 as I have been waiting patiently for my debut.
My maw maw felt sorry for me,
so she said my story could be today's montage.
Hope this is alright with y'all.

See it's like this,
my maw maw decided to create me fourth
in her series of mini squashes.
Not that I am a bitter coot. No.
I'm glad to be a part of the kinfolk. 
It is just hard on a little guy like me
growing up as the fourth in the family.
I get no respect.
No one even likes playing with me.

Like just the other day I wanted to play Tug O War
with Jack Be Little.
He was reluctant but finally gave in.
Then he got mad at me something fierce for winning.

I mean it's not my fault he lost part of his turban.
The game is called Tug O War after all.

Oh and then there is my sister Miss Custard.
It seems she cannot take a joke.
I decided to tease her by calling her
Miss Cussie!

Didn't think it was that bad,
but then she had to go and rat on me.
Then I called her Miss Hussie
and she stormed off on some tantrum.

Now I heard through the grapevine
that my maw maw seems to think that I am
the black sheep of the family.
Really maw maw?
I think you needs some glasses
cuz I knows I ain't like this sheep at all.


Oh yeah am suppose to show you some pictures.
Here ya go!

Newest cabinet that maw maw and pa have in their store.

Lightning Rod with Purple Globe and Wrought Iron Arrow.

Two huge Bread Noodle Boards.

Glass Finger Kerosene Lamps and an Antique Mirror.

That does it fer now.
Y'all come back and visit here with me again.
Master Inky signing off.

PS: Maw maw said I needed to practice my speaking,
so I thought I would do this post in my best Southern accent,
cuz my speeching ability is already good!

Take care









8 comments:

  1. Hello Janice, oh what a cutie that Inky is!!! Love the Lightning rod, one of my favorite collectables,really nice, also love the noodle boards,need one. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inky sure is adorable. They are all so cute. I've never seen a Lightening Rod, that's so cool. The cupboard is wonderful, and the bread boards. Nice goodies. I have one of those finger lamps from my Mom. They are so tiny.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks super good!! Inky is ready for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inky did a wonderful job, love the cabinet!

    Bear Hugs & Blessings~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inky is a stinker! ;) Lovely items in your shoppe, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inky is adorable!
    Would love to go shopping in your store ~ so many things I would love to look at in person!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Janice~ Inky is cute~ okay love~ love the cabinet~ oh, yes, it is a beauty~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inky.....you're stinking cute! ;o But I'm love, love, lovING that cabinet! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.