Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Montage

Goodies we bought at the show are featured in today's montage.

Early blue painted pail with wire handle.

Stenciled top.
This was a herring pail.
Now resides on my bucket bench in the kitchen.

1900 Gold Medal Wood Box


Close Up

This primitive ladder will be sold in our store.
All hand hewn and definitely a great piece to hang quilts.
(I already have one, so this one will have to go)

Well, I have more to share, but my camera died on me.

More to share later.
Boy its hot out again.
Once again temps are in the 100's
So looking forward to Autumn.
Blessings to all
Janice




8 comments:

  1. Hello Janice,oh I love that blue bucket, wiping the drool away. Hot here to, yes,bring on the Fall weather anytime. Stay cool,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds Janice!
    I love hot weather but this is too hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice, such nice finds. I would have such a hard time deciding what to sell and what to keep. Have a great week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Treasures!!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful finds Janice ~ that ladder sure is a beauty!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in ladder love.... ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.