Saturday, April 21, 2012

What Did We Find Now

Bob and I recently purchased another piece for our store.
Instead of telling you right away,
I decided to make a mini game out of it.
I will show you some picture clues.
See if you can guess what we found.
It is a a piece of furniture.

Here are the clues.



Sometimes you would need these...only for custard ones.

Sometimes you might want to use this.
I'm thinking for strawberries and cherries

Can you guess yet?

Three tiered plate rack.

That was a really good clue. :-)


Definitely need this.

Now I hope you figured out what we have,
cause I have no more pics to show. LOL

Here it is...

Isn't this an awesome pie safe! 

Another angle.

The sides are screened.

It is really hard not to keep everything we find
however if I kept everything...
we would not have room to walk in our house
and we would never make any money.
So I have to part with some stuff...
but it really is hard sometimes.

Spring Blessings to all!
Janice





10 comments:

  1. I agree some things are hard to part with but when it's your living gotta only keep you very favorites.My weekness is doughbowls and trenchers lucky I don't find many.LoL..Loved the clues.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, I agree, what a splendid piesafe, love the screened sides. Your clues were great, thanks for sharing, Prim Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post Janice. Loving that pie safe. I'm sure it will have a new home really soon. A great find for sure.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pie safe! I've still got your flower. If you want to call the shop tomorrow between 12 and 4, I'll be there. Have a cozy night, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a great pie safe Janice!

    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guessed right Janice! Oh, that's a beauty! I remember I learned what pie safes were from a grandma lady that ran an awesome country antique store when I was about 17. I didn't understand why the sides were tin-punched or screened. Have a great week! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful piece Janice!!!
    I would have a hard time parting with wonderful goodies too!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that! With all the great pieces you find, I can see how hard it would be to let go of them! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pie safe! What fun it would be to fill it with goodies!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is precisely why I promptly dismiss any notion about selling antiques that might flit through my head...I know dang well I wouldn't be able to "part" with anything!! Gorgeous pie safe!!! (And fun clues!!) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.