Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Montage

I have always loved antique and vintage lace.
The following pictures are from
a few of our dealers in our store.

1930's Calico Housecoat

Late Victorian nightgown

Love this ribbon and crocheted bodice

Vintage crochet lace top nightgown 

Look how delicate this lace is.

Another delicate lace insert dress.

A 1920's Nosegay with antique lace.
This wedding bouquet is in really good shape for being this old.
Does anyone else love lace as much as I do?

Spring Blessings to all.
Janice







4 comments:

  1. Yes...I go GA GA over lace. It spruces up everything don't ya think. I always have. My fav is the kind with a quarter inch mauve ribbon running through the middle. I found some at a sewing shop that had lots of outdated fabrics and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janice, I also love the look of old lace,beautiful. Great pictures you posted, thanks for sharing, Prim Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! I love old lace and have quite a bit of it - just can't bear to use it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love old lace....that Victorian nightgown is AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.