Today will be a busy day for Bob and I
as we get ready for our Bi-Annual
antique show which is sponsored
by our antique club
Blue Water Antique Dealers Association
or fondly known as BWADA
If you get the chance to come out
we will be setting up our prims at
New Haven High School
57700 Gratiot Ave
New Haven, MI 48048
Sat 10am to 5pm
Sun 10a to 4pm
This is not an exclusive primitive show
however there are several dealers
who will be there with prims.
Hope to see you there!
Bob and I will be in the gym.
I will be sure to take pictures.
On to Friday Fun Facts
1. Mozart composed over 625 works in his lifetime.
(that's a lot of music)
2. Our eyes are always the same size from birth.
(this is why we think baby's have such big eyes)
3. Johnny Depp always flies in private jets so he can
smoke during the flight.
(I really like Johnny Depp, but I really hate cigarette smoke)
4. A study was found that hugging can lower your blood pressure.
(get to hugging everyone!)
5. Your computer mouse is 3 times more filthier than your toilet.
6. 95% of people use to believe that the moon
was following their car when they were kids.
(I admit that I was one of those kids...still think it does. LOL)
Well that does it for another Friday.
Happy Friday the 13th to all.
I have a friend who will not leave her house ever
on a Friday the 13th...she is that superstitious.
Blessings to all