Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

Well I could not call it Monday Montage.
Sorry, I am late with this.
Dentist appt. yesterday afternoon.
Found out I have a cavity in a my wisdom tooth.
Really???
Who gets a cavity in their wisdom tooth?
I do it seems.
Once I got home and ate....well... I was just too tired to post.

Therefore, we now have
Tuesday Treasures!  :-)

Here are pics from the show.

First a few are from our booth.














The next pics are a few goodies I scoped out. 

Horlicks Bottle with original lid.

Angelus Marshmallows Tin.

Prim Desk.

Child's Desk.

Beautiful Blue Tin Trunk.

Large Egg Crate.

Vintage Ginger Ale Syrup Bottle.

Vintage Planters Peanut Store Jar.

 A few ideas for candles.

One of my antique friends made these fun signs using vintage license plates.
She had all kinds of signs for your prim garden.
What do you think?

Finally
You know I had to buy something for ME....

I purchased the Arbuckles
Roasted Coffee Box for my kitchen.
I simply loved the patina!

What do you think?
Did you spot a favorite you would have liked?

Blessings to all
Janice
















7 comments:

  1. WOWZERZ...how could you pick a favorite ???? I saw something in almost every pic Id love to drag home ...saw lots in your booth :0) Love your new Arbuckles crate beautiful ! Hope your tooth feels better soon ! hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,oh my stars!!!! I sure wish I could have been at that show,my wallet would be alot lighter,LOL!!! Love your marshmello tin,also the coffee box,great buys,everything you bought I think I would have to. Hope your tooth feels better,och, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Janice ~ what a wonderful show!!! I wish I could of been there I seen so many wonderful goodies that caught my eye!!!
    I really like that marshmallow tin and the prim desk you got.
    Thanks so much for sharing and making us drool!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT looks like a wonderful show! Loving everything I see. Why is it I see more in each of your photos that I'd want than in an entire show around here? My faves are the coffee box (way cool), the little prim desk, and the marshmallow tin. Of course, those would be AFTER some of the amazing things in your booth - like the wooden measure, some of those wonderful old sewing baskets, the stoneware pitchers, and, and, AND!! ;o) Hope your tooth gets better soon. Ouch. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun goodies! Love the blue trunk...I have a thing for trunks. And the wooden box you brought home is great...another favorite of mine...wooden boxes. Hope your tooth is feeling better.
    Take care,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janice buddy, I have had the wisdom tooth cavity situation. Got a serious molar situation but I am deathly afraid of the dentist office so am putting it off. Hope it works out for ya. I love the child's desk - it has an essence to it! And the large hutch....and all the crates....and everything else. ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.