Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fun Facts

Once again here are the Friday Fun Facts.

1. You can make diamonds by heating tequila to over 1400F.
(Wish I had some tequila and a really big stove)

2. Black pepper was once so valuable it was used as money.
(Wish it still was, cause I have plenty of pepper around)

3. Figure skating used to be considered a men's sport only.
(My how times have changed)

4. All cows in the world have different patterns of spots.
Not a single one has them identical to another.
(Being on the farm I know this is true)

5. You are 2.5 times more likely to die of a heart attack or
stroke if you are a regular complainer.
(Hopefully none of you are chronic complainers....)

6. There are between 5000 and 7000 bank robberies
each year in the United States.
(This is a sad statistic)

Have a great weekend everyone!
Blessings to all.

Janice




4 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, love the Friday fun facts, enjoyable. Have a wonderful weekend my friend, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl-thanks Janice! What a crazy world ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janice!
    I wish I had some tequila too! Thinking I wish pepper was still worth money ~ I'd be rich! Hope I'm never in a bank if it's going to get robbed!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pass the tequila...I'll make some diamonds so I don't have to rob a bank and have no reason to complain. But count me out on figure skating! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.