Once again here are the Friday Fun Facts.
1. You can make diamonds by heating tequila to over 1400F.
(Wish I had some tequila and a really big stove)
2. Black pepper was once so valuable it was used as money.
(Wish it still was, cause I have plenty of pepper around)
3. Figure skating used to be considered a men's sport only.
(My how times have changed)
4. All cows in the world have different patterns of spots.
Not a single one has them identical to another.
(Being on the farm I know this is true)
5. You are 2.5 times more likely to die of a heart attack or
stroke if you are a regular complainer.
(Hopefully none of you are chronic complainers....)
6. There are between 5000 and 7000 bank robberies
each year in the United States.
(This is a sad statistic)
Have a great weekend everyone!
Blessings to all.