Sunday, April 3, 2011

Monday Montage

Did I say that we are ready for SPRING here in Michigan??? Today we had freezing rain and it was lightning and thunder at the same time...what a sloppy mess it was going home from the Antique Show. The show was fantastic...many customers and friends stopped by to visit with us. A big thank you to all who made it a success!

Ok, so this weeks montage is anything flowers...maybe Mother Nature will take the hint!
Take pictures of anything that you have with flowers and post to your blog. Mention my surprise giveaway with my blog name, and post a comment to my blog that you did. Remember every time you post pictures to your blog with every Monday montage, gets your name in my giveaway....we are half way there to 50. 


Vintage tin lunch boxes


Bird prints with flowers


Flowered screen



Vintage Tole Painted Tray


Good luck everyone...

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.