Friday, October 25, 2024

Friday Finish

Hello friends!
I have two finishes to share today.
No FFO's
Fully Finished Objects.
Oh well.
Always next year.
 

The first one was a freebie by La D Da.
Smell My Feet



Her stockings were done in light and dark purple,
and orange.
Trick or Treat was done in Jack~O~Lantern.


I will stitch this into a pillow for next year.


Quaker Sampler is my last finish.


I used three different shades of gray.
Hard to tell here though.


Again I want to make this into a pillow.

In other news,
Mikayla has been accepted
 into 6 colleges thus far.
My granddaughter is a smartie.
Right now she will be graduating high school
with seven honor cords.
I only had one.
Am so proud of her.
She wants to major in Forensics.

This weekend will be pricing new Christmas
items for the store.
We have been there most every night
adding items in.
I also had 7 boxes of candles to check in.
Right now we have 74 different scents.
Something for everyone.

What are your weekend plans?

Another Friday Blessings To All!
Janice








8 comments:

  1. Love those witch’s shoes - they’ll make great pillows. And yay for your granddaughter- it’s an exciting and somewhat overwhelming time! For family too. No excitement here for the weekend - selling Halloween treats in the milk house and delivering pies and bread to sell at the local farm stand. Kitchen looks a fright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granddaughter should be extremely proud of her accomplishments. Am sure whatever field she decides to major in she will soar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forensic Science Is so vital and a wonderful career to get into. I wish your granddaughter the best!
    The witch shoes are cute. That’s a lot of scented candles! I bet all together it smells wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes Janice. I have that La D Da pattern in my stash to do. So many fun patterns, just not enough hours in the day. Yay for Mikayla. Actually, that is what I had hoped to go in to at one point. Looking back, I think it would have been a better fit for me. Wow, that's a lot of checking in - and a lot of candles. You must be making very good use of your new space. No plans here - at least no fun ones. I need to get into town to get some additional "treats" for the little goblins and then make up the treat bags...while watching a favorite Halloween movie or two. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your Grand Daughter !!! Big decision to make now !
    Love your Cross stitching !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them both! Smell my feet is pretty cute, the Quaker stitch is classy I think.
    Congrats to Mikayla!
    We have a niece getting married tomorrow and we are Master and Mistress of ceremonies, so that will fill our day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Mikayla! Wow, I know she has a bright future ahead. My weekend plans include a trunk or treat following a chili/soup dinner at church then working at the Halloween house in town I helped decorate. It's the final weekend for that. October is dialing down and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is awesome your granddaughter can choose now where she wants to go to college enjoyed seeing your finishes-happy weekend hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.