Monday, October 21, 2024

Center Stage Right

 
Or is it stage left?
Any hoot,
more of my Autumn muted color tour.


So lets go into the hall.


We have a very wide and open hall.
It is nice and not so claustrophobic.


Again brought out more of the blues, grays and browns.


End of the hall area.


Drysink by the front door.
I made all of these pumpkins.



Even added just some brown to my horse.


I did forget to replace my red pillows
for the gray ones I have.
Shame on me.
Oh well.. pretend they are gray. LOL
Tundra is sleeping over here right now,
or I would change them out and re-take a pic.
Heavens to Betsy if I disturb our prince.


I purchased these pumpkins at a shop near us.
I tried to support local when I can.

Well that does it for the Fall tour this year.
Hope you enjoyed it.

In other news,
just got back from my mom's.
My daughter, grands and I took my mom
out for dinner again last night.
Same restaurant we had her party at.
Food was again good as always.

Weather is picture perfect right now.
Yet those of us know Winter is close behind now.

Well off to work on getting some stuff done
around the house here on my day off.

Hope everyone has a great new week.

Stage Right Blessings To All!
Janice






6 comments:

  1. As always, your primitive decor is very nice. I’ve always like that and at one time I attempted to find some items to decorate with but it’s very hard here to find truly primitive pieces. Your place reminds of my favorite magazines back in the 90’s - when primitives were really popular! Well, everywhere except!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the tour. Actually it is "ENTER stage left" as for theatre jargon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color theme and everything looks inviting and cozy!
    Yes, it's beautiful here today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fall decorations. It is nice your mom got 2 birthday parties.
    our weather has been amazing but yes you know what is to come.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice soft coloring and, as always, you have some of the best primitive pieces. The cake crock and horse are still some of my favorites. Your mum is lucky to be so well spoiled. It was a beautiful day here as well but tomorrow we start our downward spiral. Have a good new week! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.