Saturday, October 5, 2024

Autumn In Our Keeping Room


Today's pictures are courtesy
of our keeping room.

***DISCLAIMER***

Long picture post.
 















Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

In other news,
I am appalled, livid and just plain
disheartened to hear that 
Mayorkis a few months ago said that
FEMA was ready for any disaster
that may come.
Only to find out now they ran 
out of money because they spent $1.4B
on illegal immigrants.
If another hurricane comes in they have no funds.
I pay flood insurance because we are so close
to a major river.
So my funds went towards illegals instead of
what it is intended for.
Those folks in N. Carolina
 were only offered $750.
What the hell is that going to pay for?
I pay out over $1000 a year.
The Biden administration has spent
how many billions on Ukraine and now these illegals,
that we cannot help our own citizens.
Its downright disgusting.
Why am I even paying for it myself?
If something would happen...
would I only get $750?

I am sorry, but they do all need to be deported.
Come back in the legal way like all of our ancestors did.
If Kamala gets in, just like her video shows
her singing to down down with deportation,
millions more will be coming in.
Dont believe in her border photo op where she would
not let reporters near her.
Wake up everyone.
Over 20 MILLION Illegals
 are everywhere in the US now.
With more still coming in.
You are not safe.
They are here in my own county,
 with more drugs and fentanyl 
coming through.
More crime than ever.
Every week I read it in my local newspaper.
Its a shame that 
WE THE PEOPLE
have no say in this....but we do.
Think about it when you vote.
Ok enough of my rant.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and OMG,
the entire toilet paper aisle was empty.
Guess folks panicked with the port strike.
Funny thing is, all of our 
toilet paper is made in the USA.
The strike would have affected bananas,
 coffee and tea to name a few...
 and those items were all there.

Well have to go to the store and take inventory
of our candles and make out an order.
Folks have been wanting certain scents,
do need to get my butt moving...
it is going on candle season.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
Plus say a prayer for those affected by the hurricane.
I feel so bad for everyone that lost everything...
including their friends and family.
Such a tragedy.
Hurricane season is still not over yet either.

Autumn Blessings To All!
Janice








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.