Wednesday, November 29, 2023

More Store Christmas


Hello friends.
Today I will show off a few more pics
of the rest of the store set up for Christmas.
Hope you enjoy.


























In other news,
yesterday was my first day back to going
into the office for work.
My drive was 45 minutes each way. Grrr
Bob texted me once I got there saying
Tundra, Shadow and I had a family meeting
and we want you to retire.
I replied back to him...wish I could.
 
I also had a dentist appt after work.
I need a wisdom tooth pulled in addition
to a tooth implant now.
I have the worst teeth ever.

Well better get ready for my drive into work.
Hope it is a smooth one.

Wednesday Blessings To All!
Janice

 

12 comments:

  1. oh bummer you have to go into work-and not your shop. enjoyed all the shop photos hope you sell lots of items

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many cute things in your shop. This must be a really busy time of year for you. Driving so far to work sure isn't fun. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The store looks so nice! I see lots I could buy! :)
    Driving to work in winter especially is not nice. Today is my day to work from home which I will appreciate with it snowing some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the merchandize in your store. It keeps getting better every year. What a bummer to have such a long commute to work. I love the text from from Bob and the fur family. That message sounds like it's full of love.

    Stay well and safe.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice, oh my, Bob's comment is so sweet. I love that he had the family meeting. ;-) Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you could retire too. I love your store -- it's so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They picked a great time of year for going back in person. Cleveland was slammed with snow yesterday but we only got a very small dusting. I hope you were OK. Your store is a delight! When I saw the picture with Santa on the phone I'm betting young kiddos today won't know what he's holding! I love the plaid ice skates too! So much cuteness! I wish you could retire also. But then there's me that did retire and then went back! Not sure how much longer that will be. Take care and drive safe up there! That hubby of yours deserves a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The store does look very nice.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm falling behind these days...I'm so sorry to read that your father-in-law passed away, oh my, it's such a heartbreaking time I'm sure. Take care of yourselves - I know it seems so hard to do.

    The store is cheery, vintage, and fun - you have wonderful taste in choosing just the right items. Wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.