Saturday, March 18, 2023

Sneak Peek Of Spring

Hello friends.
Today's post are pics
of some Spring decor up front
at our gift shop.
Bunnies have been hopping out
at a fast pace.


I purchased lots of greens and flowers
for this year's Spring decor.


These large cement girl heads 
have already been hit.
I only have 2 left.
I added some faux onion grass to this one.
A grass sphere to the smaller one.


I think there are only 2 or 3 dragonflies left.


White lilies in a galvanized vase.
The sign is metal and 2 are left.


It's bunny season!


The lil birds are hopping a ride on this bunny.
I only have one of these left.
Wish I could buy more, but Easter orders
are done 6 months in advance.


I actually took a pair of these bunnies home.
I loved how they look like they are made from wood.


Bunny bookends.


A bunny pic all written in French.
Took one of these home too!

In other news,
Bob and I had a quiet St Patty's Day at home.
Chicken noodle soup & grilled cheese sandwiches.

Crocheted a bit more for a Christmas item
my mom told me about.

She will be coming down on Monday,
so we will do dinner out.
Usually she spends a few days,
but this time she has something planned
for Tuesday night at her church,
so she will leave in the afternoon. 

Well Tundra. Bob and I are all headed
to Tim Hortons and then work the stores.
I have Summer inventory to check in
that arrived yesterday before I open.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Spring Sneak Peek Blessings To All!
Janice










9 comments:

  1. You must have had a ball placing those bunnies around your shops. Now that it's getting warmer I keep looking for my momma bunny to show up as she always has her babies under my back deck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're greeting spring in style...I would have taken the wooden bunnies home, too! We spend the day cooking up some Irish foods and watching movies...the northern winds are so strong and cold, still feels winter-ish. Thinking spring thoughts though...hope it's a good weekend for you! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your bunnies and the greenery. I'm sure they wont be in the store for very long. Everyone love bunnies and green plants at this time of year.

    We had a quiet St Patrick's Day too. Enjoy your mother's visit.
    Take care, hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I love the French Bunny Print. :-) I love bunnies too, so I would be picking up all the bunnies in your shop.
    Happy Spring on Monday,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply love all the bunnies but that cement girl head makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bunnies and Easter and spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of that looks wonderful. I like chicks catching a ride on the bunny too. Have a nice visit with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're much faster with decor in the shop than I am at home -- and it's lovely. I hit an art show opening today. It was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the items! It looks like Spring really has arrived in your cute store. I'm in Chicago with my sis helping her with a project and also celebrating her bday! That's how I'm spending my weekend...take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.