Monday, April 11, 2022

Let Spring Begin

 Well Spring has arrived.
On the calendar at least.
Today I feature our Spring room.
Bunnies * Bunnies * Bunnies






Do you remember this tree?
It was in the Halloween room last year.


Totally different then.
Green and purple lights.
Spanish moss and black leaves.
Handmade Halloween ornaments completed it.







Just to let you know, I do have quite
a few blogging buddies who purchase items 
they see on my blog. 
If you ever see something you like, 
just email me and I will give you a price
with shipping.
We do have to charge sales tax though
since this is our business.
Michigan sales tax is 6%.
I try to accommodate, but sometimes
items are sold.

We did move all of the Easter out of the room now
and placed up front in the windows.
Now the back room is set up for Spring
and a few Summer items.

In other news,
I am on vacation this week.
My mom will be coming down and staying
for about a week.
We will be once again making 
potato and cheese perogies.
A dozen for all.
It will take us a few days but worth it!

Will also be going to lunch
with my daughter and grands one day this week.
They are on Spring break.
My daughter still cannot drive long distances,
so I will drive with my mom out to meet them.

Also Bob almost gave me a heart attack.
He was working on some Summer wood projects
on Saturday when I was working the store.
He managed to almost cut his thumb off
on his band saw.
He did not tell me until I came home. 
Should have had stitches, but he is a stubborn one.
Thank goodness he is ok.
It was his left thumb, and he is let handed too.

We had our first thunderstorm of the season
early this morning.
Bob told me Tundra was outside,
and when he heard the first clap of thunder.
he wanted inside right away.
Just wondering if he is going to be like 
my gramma B's Samoyed named Boots.
He always howled when a storm came in.

Well off to eat a cherry almond muffin,
watch a bit of local news and then 
Spring clean the house as I am hosting
Easter dinner for my family.

Have a spectacular start to the week my friends!

Let Bring Begin Blessings To All!
Janice





12 comments:

  1. Sweet displays. Each of my dogs would get closer to me during a storm but didn't howl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so fun...and you're a mind reader, I've often wondered if you ship items from your store. Great swap on seasons for the tree...a money saver when you can reuse I'm sure, and it looks like a completely fresh & new display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh your stuff is so sweet! I'm sure all will out! Spring is here too and we are having thunderstorms today. The noise doesn't seem to bother Annabelle but my Granddog, Kip, who we're babysitting seems to be a bit nervous. We're going to celebrate Easter on the 24th so I'll Spring clean after the family comes! Ha! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the bunny banner and the white china (?) bunnies in the cabinet are connecting with me today! I love your store and one day I will get there. Love that you can cook with your mom. I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure you enjoyed each and every minute decorating for bunny season...I know how you love your bunnies! I got out my antique candy containers and that's about it. It sounds like a fun week ahead. Enjoy your mom and family time. We had thunder snow a few weeks back, but heard we are to get a mix of snow and thunder again later this week. Thunder only started bothering Snowdog a couple of years ago and then he'd go sleep by my husband.... But this past year he started a strange thing of wanting to go outside in the worst of storms. Not sure what is up with that. 🤔 Enjoy your vacation! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun things as always. My daughter is hosting Easter so I have not put one spring thing out. I do need to clean though.
    happy Easter
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Easter decorations! I don't do much Easter decorating but did find some resin bunnies and I have some adorable fabric bunnies a friend made years ago using cutter quilts for the bodies and wool for the face, ears and arms. I just love them! I am so glad Bob didn't lose his thumb! It's one of the things that I think about when I go spend a night or two with my grandkids - what kind of trouble will my husband get into while I'm gone?! But this time it was me that got injured, I was playing basketball with my granddaughter and stupidly tried to stop the ball with my foot - ended up going down and almost broke my right hand. It's badly bruised, scuffed up but thankfully I don't think it's broken. Enjoy Easter everyone, stay healthy and say a prayer for Ukraine. Jan in MA

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many sweet bunnies.
    OUCH!!! on Bob's thumb. I hope it is not too painful. Men sure can be stubborn.
    We had our first thunderstorm a day or two ago. Lots of rumbling but not a lot of rain.
    Enjoy your vacation and don't work too hard!
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love those bunnies in their purple vest and those and those in the next photos. I used to put out my Easter bunnies out for Easter but lots a whole bunch in the flood so now I don't even bother. I didn't put anything out last year and I can't remember what I have left, lol.

    Your husband is bad luck for injuring his thumb but also he's lucky that he didn't cut it off totally. Something similar happened to our wood carver neighbour, only he cut off two fingers completely.

    Enjoy your mom's visit and Happy Easter.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janice. So many cute things. I bet you will sell out right away. Glad your hubby is all right. Mine did the same thing years ago only on his ring finger. It swelled up so badly they had to cut his wedding ring, but he won't take it off so it now is cut in half!..Have fun with your family..Happy Easter..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for letting us know that we can ask you about selling the items you share with us. Thank you for that, I know I liked several of your Halloween items.

    Hugs to Bob, goodness, I am so glad he is alright.

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those men! Mine is stubborn with things like that as well. I hope you have a great week of vacation. Enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.