Wednesday, April 17, 2019

What A Big Impact


A little Spring and Easter
can bring to one's home.
A little under the weather today,
so I stayed home from work.


Last Sunday I did manage to bring out
a bit more Spring and Easter.


Have always loved this large bunny from 
Jane Wallace.


This one I made.


Spring flowers on the cabinet.


With my faux boxwood on top.


Do you notice the card Winnie?
Winnie gifted me this postcard.
I had to place it here. 
Fits perfectly don't you think.


Plus this sweet bunny!
Just to let you know,
your card and gift filled my
rainy day with sunshine when I received it. 


Last year Winnie gifted me with this card.


Another sweet bun bun holding flowers.
Still makes me smile!

Thank you Winnie!!!

Well friends, I need to go back and lay down.
Until next time.

Big Little Impact Blessings To All!
Janice

15 comments:

  1. I am so honored be resting among your Easter gatherings! As you know, I love vintage postcards and collecting them is so fun. This year's card was produced from my original old one. The copy company contacted the company that made it, and since it was made before 1923, it is now in the public domain. So, I was able to make a bunch of these fun cards to use . I love the subtle colors and it feels like Easter even though it actually was just a Best Wishes card.

    I hope you feel better soon! And have a Happy Easter weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so love your postcards! Will cherish always. Thank you! Hope you have a blessed Easter. Janice

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Your Easter decorating is very pretty. I love vintage postcards and yours are displayed so nicely. Have a wonderful Easter

    Linda m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. AM feeling better. Yes the postcards are fun to decorate with. Janice

      Delete
  3. I hope you are already feeling better.
    Happy Easter 🐰🐰🐰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep feeling better now. Thanks!Happy Easter to you too! Janice

      Delete
  4. Pretty touches of spring...love the vintage style postcards.... I have a few old ones I treasure...mostly Easter actually (I’m a sucker for bunnies as I’ve said before), and what sweet ones dear Winnie gifted you. Hope you’re feeling better by now.... It’s rainy and cold here today.... So wish I could have snuck in a nap! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for bun buns too! Happy Eater Robin! Janice

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Krishna. Always enjoy your visits. Janice

      Delete
  6. Sorry you are under the weather. You did create some happy little vignetttes! Bun Buns are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacky! Hope you had a blessed Easter! Janice

      Delete
  7. Everything looksk wonderful! I love all the bright colored flowers. It's been a horrible season for colds and allergies. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobbie! Yes I think I has sinus problems. UGH. Hope you had a blessed Easter. Janice

      Delete
  8. Am feeling better. Thank you. No problem on the deletion of your comment as I thought I did it. Hope you have a Blessed Easter.Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.