Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April CupboardScape


Happy Wednesday friends and folks.
Yesterday we had some showers and a thunderstorm....
which we all know around here brings 
May flowers.


My April CupboardScape was a very simple one.
I had every intention of getting out more....
but alas being sick and working at the new store;
well plans changed.
I grabbed my gathering basket here
and added some white eggs.
Placed a few of my bunnies and faux lavender.


The display from my last post.


Another bunny and this tulip plant
which I gifted to my mom.
The wood egg carrier was my gramma B's.


Very simple indeed.


Even above only three of my wire egg baskets.


Well our foremothers and forefathers 
were simple folk.
So today I am reminded that I can be simple too!

Simple April Blessings To All!
Janice

13 comments:

  1. I love all that you put out for Easter, Janice. Most of the time simple is the best choice, something that I have yet to learn! Hope you had a wonderful Easter and Happy Wednesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The older I get the more simpler I get it seems for certain things. Janice

      Delete
  2. I all looks lovely,Janice..I love your wire egg baskets. I had a few of them years ago but for the life of me, I don't know what I did with them! I think they are so beautiful! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bobbie! Right now I cannot remember where I put my white firkin. Janice

      Delete
  3. I am always drawn to the “simple” styles of decorating and vignettes...but have never managed to “simplify” my own self LOL. Guess I “love” too many things...and with only so much space, “simple” gets drowned out.... That stool is absolutely gorgeous. If I were closer, I’d be talking you out of it.... ;-). ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you don't live close. LOL I so love my benches and stools. Janice

      Delete
  4. Your white bunnies look well positioned for your April cupboard gathering! I always enjoy how you create these little seasonal vignettes. Your collection of wire baskets is wonderful too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie! Very simple display this time. Janice

      Delete
  5. Such cute Easter/Spring decor. Those bunnies are really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danice. I have had the bunnies for many years now, Janice

      Delete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.