Tuesday, September 18, 2018

September CupboardScape


Good morning all!
With the burst of Summer we have had again,
It sure does not seem like Autumn is arriving.
The only thing outside which tells me Autumn is near
are the acorns hitting my neighbors roof.
While the squirrels are fighting over them.


As I said a few posts ago,
for this month's CupboardScape,
I decided to feature the items that Linda gifted me.


Simply Blessed was one of those gifts...
and I truly do feel blessed.
God gave me the gift to draw and decorate,
and although I did not take my talent 
to make a living as a designer or an artist,
I so love creating for all of you.
It's your wonderful comments that keep me going.


Linda also gifted me with these wooly blue pieces.
Once I take down this CupboardScape,
they will be tucked away with my other wool,
for a future project.
Thank you again Linda.
I love them all!!!


So with this trencher display,
I wanted to show that you can
 mix faux with fabric.
I used faux apples with fabric pears.
Plus since red and blue compliment each other,
the blue wool fits perfectly!


I purchased this handmade jar from Marie (OLM)
many moons ago, and I am still over the moon over it.


This is my only ovoid blue slip crock.
It is especially special 
because I purchased it from a friend
and because it has handles which are not broken.



I usually keep this beauty on a shelf 
in the guest bedroom so as nothing happens to it.
It is that special to me. 


This month it is out and holding
grass and pears.


The blue bonnet in the middle is an antique,
while the two on each end are hand made.


This month I decided to keep things simple.



A bounty of fruit and bonnets.

In other news,
I participated in Amy's swap and had
 so much fun sending out surprise gifts to both
Jessica and Amy.
Please stop by Amy's blog to join in her latest swap.

http://bumblebeelanecottage.blogspot.com/


Bountiful Blessings To All!
Janice






16 comments:

  1. lovely pieces arranged so nicely.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy. I think it turned out pretty for the start of Autumn. Janice

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too!! So glad my friend let me buy it from her. She is parting with her prims because she is very ill, and knew I would love it as much as she did. Janice

      Delete
  3. Hi Janice,
    Sweet gifts from a friend are so special! Lovely display as always! Love the ovoid crock, too!!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. Yes, I do have special friends and am so blessed as I also consider you a friend too! Janice

      Delete
  4. Oh, I do like the way you arranged the crock with the arrangement inside with the pears, leaves and grasses. This is all a nice cupboard scape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. I wanted to capture the colors of Autumn with this display. So glad you enjoyed it. Janice

      Delete
  5. Hi Janice! So much to love in your post today!I always enjoy your pretty, pretty crocks. Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. My crocks are an investment and I love them all! Janice

      Delete
  6. Love your cupboard scape. The pears are heavenly !
    All beautifully arranged.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Rose. I made the pears ions ago and still love them. I have them in yellow, green and red. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cupboard scape is so pretty!! I love OLM's handmade items!! I love your white wall with the wainscotting...it really make your antiques pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Bobbie! I am actually thinking of painting the walls a tan again..more like my living room. Still thinking about it though. LOL It was nice seeing Marie again. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  10. O How wonderful your arrangements are . Loving the fruit in the bowl Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are very welcome Linda! Thank you!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.