Wednesday, November 22, 2017

November CupboardScape


Happy Wednesday Friends!
With Thanksgiving tomorrow,
I wanted to feature nature's bounty
for this month's CupboardScape.


Pumpkins


Fruits and Vegetables


Gourds


Berries


Apples and Pears


Corn and Apple Cider


All inside this wonderful chest



Winnie sent me a Thanksgiving postcard which ended:
Pumpkin Pie Wishes from Sunny Florida.
To put a different twist on Winnie's quote to me. 

Pumpkin Pie Blessings To All!
Janice

P.S. Thank you Winnie for the card.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so nice! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Gobble 'til you wobble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! Love all the gourds!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my your November cupboard space looks perfect for Thanksgiving weekend. It feels very abundant and beautiful and I love all of those natural colors and shapes heaped together in prim containers. Lovely!!

    You are very welcome for the Thanksgiving card too!! I am having fun taking up that old tradition from the late 1800s of sending postcards and using vintage prints available online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the prims....and pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.