Saturday, November 18, 2017

It's Showtime


Bob and I are off to vend at our
1st Annual
Vintage Marketplace Show.
Bob and our friend Amy are organizing this one.


We have a table of vintage Christmas.


Fun Christmas goodies for those who love vintage.


Although our first love is prims,
Bob and I buy lots of items for our store.


Bob's corner of guy stuff.


We do have a table of prims...
but I only took a picture of half the table.
I forgot the other half. So sorry.


Then we have these three early phones.
One a candlestick.
An early duster made from feathers.
A turkey platter and green transferware platter.

Our customers have been requesting a vintage show,
so Bob decided to start one in our town.
He had 40 dealers, but two cancelled due to emergencies.
We are hoping this show is a success.
Bob and Amy spent lots of money on advertising.
Even paid for a billboard on the local interstate.
Some of the vendors will have handmade jewelry,
more prims and more guy stuff.
Homemade jerky.
Fabric totes using vintage fabric.
Vintage clothing.
Lots of vintage Christmas...
Vintage vintage vintage

Lunch will be served.
Pulled pork, chili and sloppy joes.

I did purchase a few prim items last night
during vendor set up.
Will show them later.
I could have bought much more....
but I stick to my budget with these shows.
I have to. :-(

Well we are off.
My job is to tend the door with Amy's boyfriend Roger.
Wish us luck!

It's Showtime Blessings To All!
Janice


6 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    Sounds like a LOT of WORK and a GREAT IDEA!! Hope you all do well and the show is a SUCCESS!! Boy does the food sound yummy!!!!
    Take care and enjoy the show!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Janice, what a great idea for a show!! I hope you have a Big Success too. The whole event sounds like fun and a great way to get out, meet with friends, enjoy a lunch and do some early Christmas shopping. Let us know how the event turns out for you too. Have Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! beautiful pictures... love them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to the two of you, sounds like a lot of fun and hard work. Wish I was there, I love what I see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of treasure and I wish you luck that the turnout is great and people are buying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure wish I lived closer. I went to my first vintage market a few weeks ago and it was great fun. Didn't buy much but still fun to look.
    Happy Thanksgiving :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.