Monday, September 23, 2024

September CupboardScape

Today's monthly CupboardScape
is just all about the colors of Autumn.
My favorite colors of the year.
 










In other news,
my two favorite girls came up to see me
on Saturday.


My daughter Michele and granddaughter Mikayla.
I took them to lunch at a restaurant 
along the river that they had never been to before.
I forgot to take a pic of our wonderful view,
but did take these of the food we ate.


I had Walleye.


Michele had a candied jalepeno smash burger.
It was so spicy hot she could not eat it all...
but she said it was good.


Mikala had Walleye Picatta.
All of us had Clam Chowder soup too.
Everything was good,
but no freighters went by...
maybe that why I  did not take pics of the river.

Sunday Bob took a rare day off from the store.
We went to is cousin Jimmy's house to visit with
his aunt who came in from Vegas.
His uncle no longer can travel far.
They live a stones throw from us.
Bob's aunt will be here for a week.
It was nice seeing her.
Bob made his lamb stew again,
 while I baked a blueberry cake.
They had fried chicken from the party store
in town, which is always good...
with baked beans and potato salad,
along with Tabbouleh which is a Lebenese salad.
Bob's cousin made the Tabbouleh.
He is Lebenese as well.
His dad and Bob's father were brothers.
We eat it with Syrian(Pita) bread.

Well have to go get me some breakfast.
Its a work day again for me..so back to the grind.
UGH

Hope everyone has a great week!

September Blessings To All!
Janice


1 comment:

  1. Good morning, lovely post-enjoyed seeing your decorating. all the food sounds delicious too! Happy new week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.