Saturday, September 10, 2022

Non Fat Halloween Cookies


Let the weekend begin!

YAY! 


So today I feature a few of my Halloween cookies.


I should say sprinkle cookies.
Made from wool and glass beads.


Stuffed and ready to go.
Bats


The cookie part made from a tan fleece.


I enjoyed creating these.


This one was a jack-o-lantern.
I also made candycorn and a skeleton one.
Will have to show those later on.

All packaged and ready to go.

In other news it was so surreal
hearing about the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
I did not believe it at first.
She was the only monarch I have ever known.
I believe it was a sign seeing the double rainbow
over Buckingham Palace that day.
She is now back with the love of her life,
and they are both watching over now.
Even though we fought to be our own country
from the British, they now remain our
biggest ally and friend.
I will be taping each and every event I can,
to watch the funeral of HM Elizabeth II 
and the ceremonies
for now King Charles III.
Long live the KING!

Bob had a Cardio appt this week
and his blood pressure remains extremely high.
So high, the doctor is hoping he does not
have anther stroke,
He has upped his medication...
the right level now.
Hopefully this will get it down.

Today and tomorrow I will be working
our gift shop.
I think Tundra will be going with me today.
The gal at Tim Horton's must miss him.
She always wants to give me a plain Timbit
for him, but lately I refuse telling her he is not with me.

Well have to get my craft bag ready...
and Tundra and I will be headed out.
I have Christmas Inventory to check in.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
What will you be doing?

Halloween Cookie Blessings To All!
Janice











9 comments:

  1. Sorry about Bob's BP being high, have him reduce his salt intake, that may also help. Kute kookies, lol. What will I be doing? Think you know the answer to that....hooking. Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Bob; hope the new medication level will help. Your cookies are great...what fun. Halloween will be here before we know it. Hope Tundra enjoys his day with you. I don't usually do crafting on weekends; time with hubby instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be very stressful for both of you about Bob's Blood pressure being so high. I'm glad the right level of medication has been reached. Another stroke doesn't sound good. You are amazing to be working under all that pressure.

    Your Halloween cookies are yummy looking.
    I'll be resting today. I'm a little under the weather with laryngitis.
    Take care, hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Bob and you, that is stressful.
    Your cookies are so fun.
    RIP Queen Elizabeth a beautiful lady inside and out.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surprised by the Queen's passing but lately her health had been shakey and at that age it doesn't take much for a crisis. I think she's enjoying the freedom to be with her love and to not have to deal with this crazy world. Look at all she's seen in almost 100yrs. I love your little cookies..so cute and also so healthy! Ha! Have a good weekend and I hope your hubby gets better soon with his new meds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cookies. Sure hope they get Bob's bp under control...and you best be checking yours as well given all the stress you're under. The weekend is almost half over and I've gotten very little done of what I had hoped... It is rainy and cold so I have a reprieve from watering...and hope to perhaps start stitching a little earlier than usual...and perhaps watch Practical Magic...AGAIN. 'Tis the season, you know. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  7. No fat cookies is what I need. ahahah.
    I sure hope they can get his meds under control.
    I did an estate sale - it was rainy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending all good wishes for Bob. And love the cookies. As for the Queen -- well, I adored her and admired her so. This happened while I was away and could only see a bit streamed but I'm home now and the set is permanently tuned to BBC News except when there is another special on. The end of an era.

    I've been more or less offline for the past couple of weeks. I'll never catch up with you, but hopefully I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers that they figure out Bob's meds. So very scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.