Saturday, October 24, 2020

Witches Be Flying

 Out the store.

Happy Saturday friends.


All those witches.
The one was an animated one 
stirring her cauldron.


The books reminded me of Hocus Pocus.
The eye lights up.


The galvanized flying ones.


Purple brooms when on
are scary good!
They say BOO and move.


A fun sign!


Witches Boots.


This tree was one of two.
It stays lit for 6 hours on,
then turns off.
Looks wonderful in our front window.

Speaking of window,
am planning a festive one for Christmas.
Will be re-doing our store for
Christmas starting after we close 
November 1st.

Hopefully we wont be in another lockdown.
We cannot afford it again.

Witches Be Flying Blessings To All!
Janice








4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that driving a stick sign. Too funny. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked, witchy, good fun!!! LOVE those witch shoes!! I bet that tree looks wonderful in your window. Although we have the snow and cold so that it feels more like Christmas than Halloween, it's still hard to believe it's that close. Hope your weekend is off to a good start! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love everything there! I would have to get a job again to pay for all of that if I would come up and shop! Fabulous! Maybe those witches need to spin some magic and get that Covid out of here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so festive and I love it all! I can't wait to see Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.