Tuesday, October 6, 2020

A Haunted Mantle

 Hello friends.

Hope all are well.

I myself came down with a cold over the weekend.
Still plugging along though.
Have to get things ready for Christmas
at our Gift Shop.
No rest for the weary.

Speaking of gift shop,
today I want to show off what I did
with our mantle for Halloween.

These fun flower vases with galvanized flowers inside.
Such a hit. Not many left.


Then we have these crows on top of
a skeleton head. 
I placed them on a dried boxwood wreath,
which then was placed on a white pillar.


I loved the three wood signs too!


I made the bats from black cardstock.
Bob hung edison lights at the top
of two walls and then added black lights
to most of the overhead lights
for a spooky affect.



A black Halloween tree in the middle.
this is Tundra's favorite place to lay down
before I open the store on weekends.
I also love sitting in there when it gets
closer to closing time
or when I have to wait for Bob to close
our antique store on Sundays.

Its so fun and festive!

Well off to work
after I take some meds for my cold.

Haunted Mantle Blessings To All!
Janice




7 comments:

  1. Very festive! I am part of a virtual Boo-Teek this weekend, these pictures have inspired my creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your Halloween on! I love your creative display....so pretty yet just the perfect spooky going on! I hope you feel better soon. Rest and more rest would help but I know you're busy. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wood signs!
    Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Halloween mantel...but, I'm with my twin on this: I LOVE those signs....especially the last two!!! Oh....how very tempting!!! Wish shipping costs weren't getting so out of hand! Bummer about the cold....hope you kick it to the curb real soon! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very festive as you always are.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hate an autumn cold and I hope you get well soon. Your mantel is darling. I need to do mine for Halloween. I just barely took photos of it for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice, a spectacular spooky sight. Too cute. Hope you feel better soon..Stay (and get) well..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.