Monday, October 12, 2020

Halloween Kitchen Area

Happy Monday all!

Cannot believe the weekend is gone already.


Today I wanted to show off our 
kitchen area of our store.
Just a bit.
Starting with these fun skull tumblers.
Both in purple and orange.
With lids and a black/ white straw. 


Also these fun appetizer platters.
Bats and candy corns.

Zany witch mugs.


Halloween cookie cutters.
When my kids were little,
we use to make Halloween cookies.
Ah the good old days when I had more time.
*-9*/LOL


Finally these fun gnomes.
Although not in our kitchen area,
I wanted to show off these cuties.
Made by a local artist in town...
if I had more time, I could make these.
Anyway, all have sold already.
She brought in a second batch
which are all different from the first.
Most of them are sold too.

Off to do some shopping.
I have today off,
so Bob is taking Tundra to the store,
and I am doing my own thing. :-)

Have a wonderful start to the week
my friends!

Kitchen Blessings To All!
Janice









8 comments:

  1. You find the best items for your store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, stuff! I especially love the bat appetizer dishes!! Hope you had fun shopping! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great items!! The gnomes are so cute. Kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! You have some really cute things. I love the mugs. I don't drink coffee but I have a favorite mug I use for tea or cocoa and it says: Witches Brew. I use it all year! I can see why the gnomes sold..super cute! I hope your day off was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice, it looks like you are doing well at your store No wonder those cute little gnomes have sold out. Hope your day off was grand..Stay well, my friend..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice! Wow! What Wonderfully Whimsical items you have in your shop! Everything looks awesome! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fun! You really enjoy making the story a delightful spot to visit (and buy!). It's wonderful and so festive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.