Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Last Of Fall

 

Of my Fall displays that is.


Calm colors of cream.
Mixed in with my bunny molds.


Green pumpkins and dried 
limelight hydrangea flowers.


Then I added a pop of orange.


Finished with my hooked rug of 
a basketful of bittersweet.


A bit out of the ordinary, 
but still fits for Autumn.


In other news...
Look who learned how to jump on the couch.
Tundra is now 3 months old
and recently even jumped over the board
Bob made for me to keep him in
the back room while I work.
God help us now......

Happy Weekend Blessings To All!
Janice










7 comments:

  1. I do believe you saved the best for last....absolutely love the creams with the pops of orange red. And that bittersweet rug is GORGEOUS!! Did you hook that or is it an antique??? And silly Tundra.....how can you possibly scold someone that adorable LOL???! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tundra is so pretty! Love the display. Looks great! Kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty as usual. Oh puppies they are fun but lots of work
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice things to decorate with. I love that cute dog. So funny , he is a jumper. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even Tundra's lovely white fits in with your beautiful decor! What a handsome pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bittersweet rug is amazing. Oh boy, let the fun and games continue...what a little "turd"...ahahah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.