Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Fun With Paper


Hallo
Hello in Halloween. :=)


So for the past few weekends I put down
my needle and started creating these
Halloween pictures to sell in our store.


The frames were purchased at an estate sale
Bob and I went to recently.


Some of these images I printed
right onto pages from a book.


Others on card stock.



I tried to capture images that would
appeal to everyone.


I have a friend who loves anything funeral related.
I am assuming there are others like her.


Most of the images I found
from the Graphics Fairy.
This website has images of almost everything.


Others I found free on the internet.
This one I printed on orange cardstock.
Creepy pumpkin kids.


Do you have a favorite?

Now I have picked up my crochet hook.
More Halloween colors.

Fun With Paper Blessings To All!
Janice


11 comments:

  1. I like the bat. Poor things are getting such a bad rap right now as being source of virus crap. Even if it did, they had nothing to do with the conditions under which the virus jumped to people. And yes indeed, creepy is such a good word for those pumpkin kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creepy you do stay busy lucky for your customers
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one, the skull but am not too much into Halloween at the moment. It's too hot and humid here.
    You sure are very productive.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all Janice...I've always had fun playing with paper. "Witch's Dance" is actually a sheet music cover.... I have an original of it and had it framed...posted it on my blog years ago. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't want it but I love the funeral cart. The one that I love most if the medicine show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janice - these are super creepy/cute. I really like the undertaker picture, lol.Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! Great idea and my favorite would be the witches dance! You know I do love my witch girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I like the orange one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes1 love funeral art, the last one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Janice. Anything Halloween is cool. Great work. Have a wonderful week.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for reading my blog! I especially enjoy reading your comments.